Cardiff, United Kingdom, June 22, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Early Intervention for Children and Families in Wales Conference
Thursday 19th September 2013 – Cardiff
· Martin Swain, Deputy Director, Children, Young People and Families, Welsh Government
· Chair: Jan Leightley, Director of Children’s Services, Action for Children
· Katy Burch, Principal Researcher, Institute of Public Care, Oxford Brookes University
· Carryn Williams, Head of Planning and Commissioning, Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council
· Sally Jenkins, Assistant Director, Children’s Services, Barnardo’s Cymru
Capita’s Early Intervention for Children and Families conference brings together key stakeholders from across Wales to look at how best to embed early intervention programmes into the delivery of all services to improve life chances and lift children and families out of poverty. With specialist and crisis interventions proving costly, early intervention is a key approach to help avoid the escalation of problems and realise critical efficiency savings.
Providing a valuable forum to learn from current and emerging practice, don’t miss this opportunity to network and share experiences with peers from across Wales who are working to realise effective early intervention strategies for vulnerable children and their families.
Contact: Alex Esson on email@example.com