London, United Kingdom, June 25, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- cushion the impact are delighted to announce that their eagerly-awaited online time management course, There Is Enough Time, will launch on 10th July 2013. Andrea Osborne has used over a decade of experience to develop this four-week online course, devised to help people to find more time in their schedules.
As an award-winning London concierge company, cushion the impact understand that modern lives are busy and there never seems to be enough time in the day. The truth is, there is enough time – people just need to learn to manage it properly.
More about the online course:
Is “yes” the answer to one or more of the following questions? If so, our time management course could be the solution.
This time management course is the solution for anyone who wants to be less stressed and more productive. Starting on 10th July 2013 at 10.00am and comprising 4 one hour sessions, There Is Enough Time could change life for the better.
“It was a life changing event and kudos to the facilitators too, what a great job.” - Felix, a previous attendee.
The benefits of learning how to manage time better include:
· Less wasted time and less stress
· Increased productivity
· Increased income
· More time to spend on what one values most – family, business or job
Testimonial from Nathalie, a previous attendee at a cushion the impact time management course: "Motivational. You seem like a very busy person but still have a relaxed and controlled presence. It really showed me that organisation is the key to achieve goals."
During the course, attendees will learn a variety of time management skills through interactive webinars. Workbook activities and exercises will be combined with Andrea’s years of experience; they will learn tips, tricks and strategies:
· How to plan their day to be most productive
· How to focus, not procrastinate
· How to set goals
· How to use and not to use to-do lists
· How to standardise procedures and stop reinventing the wheel
· How to delegate effectively
- 4 weekly 1 hour interactive webinars
- Live Q&A to ask questions during the webinar
- Actionable learning - exercises and activities
- Follow-up tips by emails
- Online - convenient location available from your home, office or on the go
- All sessions are recorded - listen anytime anywhere whether a session is missed or an attendee wishes to listen again
- Anyone committed to being more efficient
- Everyone looking to make better use of their time
- Professionals, managers and business owners; employees or entrepreneurs
- Public or
Attendees on a previous course gained an average of two - three hours a week; some gained that in a day. One attendee went as far as to say that she thought her marriage had been saved as she spent more time with her husband. Cushion the impact make no claims to save marriages but they can show attendees how to be less stressed and to have more time in the day for what matters to them most.
The first 4 people to sign up will receive a personal telephone or Skype session of 45 minutes with time management expert, Andrea Osborne.
Bonus for all: Everyone who registers the course will also receive an e-book containing 100 Keyboard Shortcuts, created to make life easier.
Register now for There Is Enough Time www.cushiontheimpact.co.uk/time_management_course.html for just £197.
The first four people to register will receive a free 45-minute session with time management expert, Andrea Osborne.
cushion the impact - making time for you
Winner - Best Property Services - CIBA 2012
Winner - Business Services Provider - CIBA 2011
Finalist - Concierge of the Year - London Lifestyle Awards 2012, 2011
Telephone: 0845 269 6922