Cary, NC, September 13, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Dancing Elephants Achievement Group of Raleigh will hold its September seminar, “How to Grow Your Business through Networking – It’s Not What You Know…It’s Who You Know That Counts!” on Sept. 19 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30p.m. at the Cary Chamber of commerce located at 307 N. Academy St. in downtown Cary. Check-in begins at 11:30 a.m. The cost of the seminar is $47 in advance or $57 at the door and includes lunch.
This seminar will teach you:
• How to make a powerful and memorable introduction
• How to choose the right networking events and be treated like a VIP
• How to use simple techniques to remember people’s names
• How to get into (and out of) any conversation
• What to do before, during and after the event
• What common mistakes to avoid
• How to improve your connection when dealing with the opposite sex
• The “Cardinal Rules” of networking
The program goes beyond the “do’s and don’ts” of networking and provides insights on how master networkers increase their visibility and grow their business by getting known by those that count.
For more information about this seminar and other upcoming seminars from Dancing Elephants, visit www.dancingelephants.net. This seminar is known to sell out, so register online today, or call (919) 460-6909 for more information.
About Dancing Elephants:
Dancing Elephants helps clients improve sales results through focused sales training, skill development, improved prospecting systems and more accountability. Formal classroom training is conducted under the name Elephant University. The company also offers customized group programs, open enrollment courses and personal coaching, as well as special workshops and speaking engagements. For all sales course and seminar information, please visit www.dancingelephants.net or call (919) 460-6909.
Dancing Elephants Achievement Group