Houston, TX, September 20, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Catdi, Inc. was founded in 2004 as a multi-conglomerate holdings company specializing in online commercial print marketing, entertainment promotions, and print media materials for companies entities ranging in size from sole proprietor status on up to international multi-site corporations.
Consisting of a number of subsidiary organizations and commercial marketing brokerage firms, Catdi’s Houston-based headquarters fans out through a nationwide distribution and worldwide affiliate network to deliver global turnkey commercial marketing solutions done correctly the first time, on time, every time.
Catdi’s action-based process flow consists of the following:
· Ask questions first, form opinions only after you clarify the initial answer.
· Listen for the “desired outcome” behind the customer’s service request; then develop a commercial marketing plan that leads directly to that outcome.
· Never hide the plan or the process from the customer. Explanation and illustration build trust and rapport…much like graphic design and clear content build a web site.
· Answer the phone.
· Call the customer back that day.
· Read every email and respond with an email, if only to say thank you/you’re welcome.
· Do it like you promised, and deliver it on time or early.
· Charge less for better work—Gratitude and success are your two best references.
· Impeccability is its own reward.
Carlos De Santos, entrepreneur and founder of Catdi, Inc, keeps everything grounded in the world of tangibles. A top-ranking graduate of The University of Colorado’s School of Business, De Santos is a firm believer in the philosophy that ongoing consultation generates a commercial marketing plan that immediately transfers to an appropriate media that materializes action into form.
Catdi’s commercial printing meets promotional needs for “mom and pops,” single-owner companies, entertainers, clubs, restaurants, public and eclectic theater, cinema, and small to mid-sized companies. With direct mail production shops and brokerage services all over the globe, and with the ability to blend traditional media with online commercial marketing, Catdi offers even greater delivery power to multi-site Corporate America. Catdi creates specialty commercial marketing programs for large corporate clients and their subsidiaries, building sophisticated database-driven commercial marketing websites and generates all appropriate supporting tangibles. It designs and prints materials for presentations, special events, and the launching of nationwide and global commercial marketing initiatives.
Catdi’s in-house development team provides graphic design and structured, efficient web site development. Catdi specialists are experts in organic Internet commercial marketing—not to be confused with pay per clicks or paid advertising banners. Trim formats, strong link structure, clear content management, and specific benefits spelled out in plain language set Catdi apart as one of the most efficient, practical, and “people friendly” website production print shops rapidly gaining online market share.