New York, NY, June 03, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series, the leading producer of regulatory focused webcasts, announced today that it has scheduled a live webcast entitled: How to Prove Damages in Patent, Trademark and Copyright Cases: 2014 Perspective This two-hour event is scheduled on June 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET.
A panel of key thought leaders and practitioners will offer a discussion of the fundamentals as well as updates regarding the latest and significant issues surrounding this topic. This Live webcast aims to help avoid common pitfalls and risk issues surrounding: Patent, Trademark and Copyright cases.
Key topics include:
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Cases in 2014: An Overview
- How to Determine Patent, Trademark and Copyright Infringement Damages
- Remedies For Infringement
- Recent Trends and Litigation Cases
- Compliance and Best Practices
- Up-to-Minute Regulatory Updates
- Emerging issues in patent damages
- The unresolved issue of damages from at-risk launches in Hatch Waxman cases
Senior Managing Director
FTI Forensic and Litigation Consulting
Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
Brian D. O'Reilly
O'REILLY IP PLLC
Michele M. Riley
Managing Director, Dispute Advisory & Forensic Service
Stout Risius Ross, Inc.
For an updated list of the faculty panel, please visit:
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series: The Knowledge Group, LLC brings together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts that study the impact of changing regulations and help businesses succeed through proper regulatory compliance.
Visit http://theknowledgegroup.org/ for further information and inquiry.