New York, NY, May 07, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series, the leading producer of regulatory focused webcasts, announced today that it has scheduled a live webcast entitled: Insider Trading: Updates and Strategies for 2014 and Beyond. This two-hour event is scheduled on May 7, 2014 at 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET.
This two-hour webinar offers an in-depth discussion of the latest enforcement efforts, legal developments in insider trading and an overview of how an economist can help when there are allegations of insider trading. A panel of thought leaders and practitioners will help firms better understand current trends in insider trading laws and how an economist contributes to determinations of materiality and whether insider trading has occurred, and in measuring loss avoidance.
Speakers will discuss the important issues in the mix, including:
- Overview of Insider Trading Laws
- Recent Enforcement and Prosecution Efforts from the SEC and DOJ
- Discussions on High Profile Insider Trading Cases, including the Role of Economic Analyses and Key Takeaways
- Analysis of Alleged Insider Trading in the Context of What Was Known When and in the Context of the Alleged Insider’s Other Trading
- Effective Strategies to Mitigate Risk of Insider Trading Liability
Ropes & Gray LLP
Jonathan D. Schmidt
NERA Economic Consulting
Dr. Vinita Juneja
Senior Vice President and Co-Chair of NERA’s White Collar Criminal Litigation, Investigations, and Compliance Practice
For an updated list of the faculty panel, please visit:
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Group, LLC brings together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts that study the impact of changing regulations and help businesses succeed through proper regulatory compliance.
Visit http://theknowledgegroup.org/ for further information and inquiry.