New York, NY, May 25, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Kuantero, one of the most recommended full service online agencies from Eastern Europe, is launching the online monthly service “59sec.”
59sec helps companies to answer leads (and other questions from potential clients) in maximum 59 seconds.
Why is this important?
According a study conducted by MIT and Kellogg and published in Forbes, answering a lead in 30 minutes versus 5 minutes means in average 21 times fewer chances to conclude the sale. This means huge wasted opportunities.
How 59sec works?
When the potential client sends the lead (via email or contact form), all sales agents are notified via multiple channels:
· - Push notifications on iOS and Android devices
· - Emails
· - Site alerts (sound + visual) for the sales agents in front of the computer
The first available agent grabs the lead and this disappears from the other agents, to avoid duplication. The sales agent makes the call immediately. The potential client is impressed of the quick response, because it clearly exceeds his expectations.
After the finish of the call, the sales agent will modify in the 59sec CRM the status of the potential client, will write comments, and so on.
Also, 59sec has several features that help companies be more effective:
· - Statistics, so the sales manager to see who is lazy and who is doing a great job;
· - “Boss notification” the sales manager gets notified when his sales team could not grab the lead in a reasonable amount of time, like 10 minutes;
· - The option: “Mandatory take the oldest lead”, in order to avoid playing the system by the sales agents;
59sec is available for the moment only for companies with Wordpress sites. The first month is free, no credit card required. After the second month, 59sec PRO costs $59/month.
For more details, visit www.59sec.com or contact us.