Mumbai, India, October 20, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Most organizations would agree that processes are the lifeline of their business. They would also confirm the importance of robust processes in delivering consistent, timely and reliable products and services. However, several organizations never formally identify and define the processes that would be required for meeting these specific customer and other stakeholder requirements. The belief is that "as long as we have good people" we will manage. The reality is that the good people often struggle to produce repeatable results at optimum costs on account of absence of formal processes. Valuable time is spent in expediting, fighting fires and resolving customer issues. Everyone wishes they had structured and standard processes that would provide the platform to perform consistently without adding rigidity. As managers we know this "what" but very often get stuck in the "how".
BMG’s Enterprise Process Management (EPM) methodology enables organizations to formally identify, define, document and monitor organizational processes that are required for meeting all Stakeholder requirements. The EPM framework ensures definition of first time right processes that are effective, efficient and flexible and most importantly deliver he results. The key, of course, is creation of a structure that drives all people actions. Once implemented, the methodology ensures that all processes
covered reach the maturity level of “Improved”.
BMG is glad to announce its 5-day Enterprise Process Management Training and Certification course in Mumbai. This course will provide the "how to" of Enterprise Process Management and will demonstrate how processes complement people capabilities to get the best results.
Consecutive 5 days
Who Should Attend:
Highly recommended for Process Owners/ Department Heads/ Functional heads/ Business Excellence & Quality managers & Professionals. It would greatly benefit personnel assigned responsibility for process definition, documentation and deployment.
Course Includes: comprehensive course material and certification Exam
Complete the course and pass the at the end of the course with minimum of 70%
Key Learning Outcomes:
The direct benefits of the program are –
For the Participants
• Gain a complete perspective in enterprise process management
• Provides all the tools and techniques required for managing process
identification, definition and maintenance
• Understand how to measure processes and drive improvements
• Understand how to sustain the process excellence effort in the organization for long-term benefits
• Provides a perspective on how to drive the entire deployment and be "good facilitators"
For the Organization
• A team of qualified personnel having capability to drive deployment of the complete process management effort
• A sustainable mechanism for nurturing and sustaining process management in the organization
• Enable your organization to realize the true value of organizational processes
• Ensure that the processes most critical for the success of the business are performing at peak efficiency and effectiveness (from customer and other stakeholders perspective)
• Provide a framework for internalizing the creative ideas of the employees.
The proposed dates of the training are November 19 -23, 2007 for more details contact them at +91 22 4002 0045 / 4002 0046 or write to them at info (AT) bmgindia.com.
About BMG India
Breakthrough Management Group India is a global leader in Performance Excellence consulting and training. We help companies increase shareholder value and maximize profits through application of robust methodologies.
BMG's India operations has over a decade's experience in assisting clients in assisting clients with these methodologies and practices and has built a valued client based in a wide variety of industries that include financial services, airlines, chemical, discrete manufacturing, telecommunications and textiles.
For more information log on to www.BMGIndia.com