Palo Alto, CA, July 09, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- SalesLogistix Corporation, the CRM Management Consultancy and certified Salesforce.com integrator, today announced that the company has published more than 250 articles, including over 175 published on various IDG web sites. As can be seen in this list (http://www.saleslogistix.com/company/press.html), during the last 60 months over 175 distinct articles by David Taber, CEO of SalesLogistix.com have been syndicated in CIO, ComputerWorld, Network World, InfoBoom, and other IDG sites in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Mr. Taber has published other articles in eCRM, InformIT, CMO Council, SandHill.com, and other industry websites such as Marketo.com.
The CRM articles supplement the library of Sales and Marketing best practices articles that have been collected at http://www.saleslogistix.com/company/cornercopia.html. The Experts Corner articles cover topics such as:
· Sales Performance: sales models, performance management, telesales, and ecommerce, sales vs marketing forecasts, and customer experience management
· Marketing Tactics: lead generation, lead cultivation, marketing automation, branding, advertising, community-of-interest marketing, and market timing
· Marketing Management: budgets, scalability, outsourcing, customer privacy, control vs effectiveness, staffing, and talent management
· Market Strategy: target market definition, market segmentation, product strategy, pricing, licensing models, product design, quality vs schedule, and Agile marketing
· Corporate Strategy: mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, corporate priorities, strategic planning, corporate identity, and drivers for stock valuation
This combined collection – comprising over 350,000 words – represents one of the largest libraries of freely-available vendor-neutral Cloud CRM content on the web. Readers don’t even have to register to get full access to this content.
Mr. Taber is also the author of Prentice-Hall’s CRM best practices book, “Salesforce.com Secrets of Success” (624 pages, ISBN 978-0133517392), which was recently expanded in its second edition. In addition, the book has been published by Dorling Kindersley for the Indian market, where it is being read by CRM outsourcing and consulting firms.
About SalesLogistix Corporation
Since 2005, SalesLogistix Corporation has improved its clients’ sales, marketing, and customer service business processes that are the foundation of their profitable growth. SalesLogistix is a CRM management consultancy and certified salesforce.com integrator that configures, extends, and integrates salesforce.com systems with the rest of its clients’ cloud infrastructure. Using a proprietary Agile methodology and best practices derived from years of executive experience, the firm molds salesforce.com to clients’ business processes, providing a true 360-degree operational view of customer relationships and maximizing leverage for profitable sales. Headquartered in California, SalesLogistix has over 125 clients in Europe, Asia, and North America.
Salesforce.com is a registered trademark of Salesforce.com. All other trademarks are owned by IDG News Service.