New York, NY, July 19, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series, the leading producer of regulatory focused webcasts, announced today that it has scheduled a live webcast entitled: CERCLA, Property Damage and Personal Injury Claims Demystified. This two-hour event is scheduled on July 23, 2014 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET.
The Knowledge Group has assembled a panel of key thought leaders to provide the audience with an in-depth analysis of CERCLA in relation to property damage and personal injury claims which are currently under the scrutiny of the Supreme Court.
In a two-hour live webcast, the speakers will discuss:
- Relationship between CERCLA and State Law Toxic Tort causes of action
- Discussion on Recent Cases (i.e. CTS Corporation v. Waldburger, et al, Harris v. Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., and Chubb Custom Insurance Co. v. Space Systems Loral, Inc., et al.)
- Application of State or Federal Discovery Rule in Accrual of State Law Claims
- Jurisdictions with Statutes of Repose Preserved by CTS decision
- Best Practices for Plaintiff and Defendant in Applying CERCLA Statute of Limitation
Ropes & Gray LLP
Peter A. Alpert
Hunton & Williams LLP
For an updated list of the faculty panel, please visit:
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Group, LLC brings together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts that study the impact of changing regulations and help businesses succeed through proper regulatory compliance.
Visit http://theknowledgegroup.org/ for further information and inquiry.