New York, NY, September 06, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series, the leading producer of regulatory focused webcasts, announced today that it has scheduled a live webcast entitled: Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule: Strengthening Kids Privacy Live Webcast. This two-hour event is scheduled on September 11, 2014 at 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET.
The Knowledge Group has assembled a panel of key thought leaders to provide the audience with updates and revisions on fair information practices following COPPA regulations.
Key topics include:
· Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule Updates: Overview
· The FTC’s amendment on “Verifiable Parental Consent” Requirements
· COPPA’s requirements on operators of online services and mobile apps, including third parties involved in online advertising activities
· Requirements enforcement: Assessment mechanism and Compliance consequences
· Emerging issues and challenges
· Compliance and best practices
· Up-to-minute regulatory updates
Federal Trade Commission
Senior Attorney - Division of Privacy and Identity Protection
Julia M. Siripurapu
Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo PC
Julia Kernochan Tama
For an updated list of the faculty panel, please visit:
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Group, LLC brings together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts that study the impact of changing regulations and help businesses succeed through proper regulatory compliance.
Visit http://theknowledgegroup.org/ for further information and inquiry.