BISCUE App/e-Learning Explains Sales Telephone Etiquette in Japan in 7 Languages
"BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning," a business skills application and e-learning provided by the Shubiki Corporation of Japan has released a new course entitled "Sales Activities in Japan - Basics of Telephone Etiquette," for smartphones, tablets and PCs in 7 languages.
While employment of foreign staff increases in Japan, there are many cases where they are assigned to work as the sales representatives.
However, even if they become proficient in Japanese, they often face difficulties in getting used to Japanese customs and expressions used in business phone conversations, which urges the company to conduct training in order to strengthen their workforce.
This course constitutes a part of BISCUE's global business professional training series and is designed for training non-Japanese staff and managers working in Japan.
The courses are provided through side-by-side translation, thus enabling Japanese businesspeople to learn foreign languages used in various business scenes as well.
About the courses
* Title : "Sales Activities in Japan - Basics of Telephone Etiquette"
* Table of Contents:
1. Sales and Phone Calls
2. Precautions When Making a Phone Call
3. Calling Someone on the Phone
4. Idiomatic Expressions
* 6 courses:
- In Japanese with English translation
- In Japanese with Chinese translation
- In Japanese with Spanish translation
- In Japanese with Latin American Spanish translation
- In Japanese with Portuguese translation
- In Japanese with French translation
- Keywords (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Multiple-choice tests and results (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Explanations (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Additional explanations (In each language)
- Summary of the chapter (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Japanese audio narration is included.
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-ratelibraries of e-Learning "BISCUE LS" which can be used by PCs as well as mobile devices.
For the details, please refer to:
About Shubiki Corporation
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including approximately 800 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning."
The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.