Phoenix, AZ, November 19, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- As part of its exceptional variety of offerings in this Intensive How-To Labs Series Conference to be held in Scottsdale, Arizona from February 9-12, 2015, the TOCICO is pleased to feature the ‘Maximizing Profitability’ Lab to be led by world renowned Theory of Constraints (TOC) expert “Dr. Lisa” Lang, President of Science of Business and the creator of the Mafia Boot Camp, and Brad Stillahn the foremost expert in applying TOC to pricing.
It is no secret that there are many company owners who are frustrated with their profit levels and in an effort to improve the bottom line they have implemented piecemeal and superficial programs that result in only minor improvements. Dr. Lisa has compared these efforts to playing Whac-A-Mole and noted that business owners often struggle with knowing how, why and where they can make money in their businesses.
As part of this lab, Dr. Lisa and Brad will provide strategies and tactics for leveraging a company’s existing resources using the Theory of Constraints (TOC) to maximize profitability. This is a rare opportunity for those fortunate enough to participate in this exclusive session to gain from the expertise of Dr. Lisa and Brad as they work with their actual company financials and specific business situation to not just learn about, but to apply the TOC concepts to their businesses.
The 2 day session is designed to be very interactive and participants should expect the following areas to be thoroughly covered:
· Discussion and identification of the company’s actual strategic constraint.
· Learning how to leverage that constraint and existing resources to drive profitability.
· Participating Companies will understand their capacity and what rate of Throughput margin the need to break even and then to meet their individual profitability goals.
· Participants will practice applying the 4 TOC profitability metrics and 3 decision rules to their own businesses to make decisions aligned with their specific profitability goals.
· Specific learning on how operations, sales/marketing and financials are interconnected and how business owners can use this to create a competitive advantage and Mafia Offer to drive profits.
· Participants will go through the process of restating their traditional financials in Throughput Accounting terms. (Companies should bring their financials and the details of any decisions they are considering.)
· In addition, T/CU, DBR, Replenishment, Pricing and Project Mgt will be included as part of the strategic planning participants should expect to complete for their business.
Past participants of this Intensive Lab session have indicated that participants should expect many ah-ha moments about their business and be ready to take action on what they have learned immediately.
About “Dr. Lisa” Lang
Dr Lisa, the President of Science of Business, is a renowned TOC Expert and the foremost expert in the world for applying TOC to marketing. Dr. Lisa focuses on maximizing profitability and cash flow. Her approach is global and holistic, insisting on tying all “improvement” projects to bottom-line results. She consults with executives in a variety of industries to put their companies on a process of ongoing improvement, addressing both internal and external constraints to profitable growth. She is the inventor of the Mafia Offer Boot Camp.
About Brad Stillahn
Brad is the foremost expert in the world for applying the Theory of Constraints to pricing. Using TOC he took his company to a 20% ROS and then became an owner-investor instead of an owner-operator. Finally, he sold the company for a nice profit. He is a Certified Exit Planner (CExP), as well as a TOC Expert. He runs the advisory boards for all Science of Business clients.
You can find more information about this session and others included in the 2015 TOCICO Intensive How-To Lab Series on the TOCICO.org website