Manchester, United Kingdom, December 21, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Grants arm of Idox supports the delivery of content rich websites and portals, specialised in producing timely and focused copy on funding, policy and innovation. Providing over 13,000 content entries across a suite of products and services, such content is used to support a variety of audiences, including students, businesses and the third and public sectors across the UK, Europe and the US.
As 2014 draws to a close, Idox has released to clients its content figures from the past 12 months. Just some of the figures provided include the following:
- 2,800 new funding opportunities and 1,000 policy reports added to the Idox core content offering by a team of expert copywriters
- Over 68,000 funding reports updated, focused on providing timely and accurate information
- 7,200 news articles published, keeping clients up to date with the dynamic funding landscape
- Over 1,500 Tweets and 2,200 new Twitter followers (a 54% increase) now tracking the latest funding, policy and research trends including @GRANTfinder_uk and @RESEARCHconn3ct
In addition, the following were also recently released to market:
- The root and branch development of the public-facing Open 4 Funding (www.open4funding.co.uk) portals, enhancing support to local areas across the UK by allowing host organisations to publish their own funding information and events
- The deployment of new Workgroup functionality, allowing users to create designated communities of colleagues for effective workflow and project management
- The launch of RESEARCHconnect International (www.researchconnect.eu), providing research funding information to the wider international research community
As 2015 approaches, Idox will be investing in providing continued quality-driven content, ongoing organisational support and a whole new host of product developments, notably the imminent launch of the Interactive Update Bulletin, allowing users to compile their own, bespoke funding and policy bulletins.
For more information on Idox’s funding and policy expertise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to editors:
· GRANTfinder is the flagship product in Idox’s wider suite of professional and public-facing funding solutions. For more information, please visit: www.idoxgrantfinder.co.uk
· The Grants arm of Idox has, since 1985, been recognised as Europe’s leading provider of funding and policy information services. It seeks to support organisations at every stage of the funding process from identification of suitable funding to application and management: www.idoxgroup.com
· The wider Idox Group has supplied a range of software solutions and services to the UK public sector for over 25 years, including document and records management.
Press Enquiries should be directed to Idox:
Tel: 0844 874 0739