PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
Impact Plus DWC LLC

Press Release


Receive press releases from Impact Plus DWC LLC: By Email RSS Feeds:

Impact Plus Signed a Partnership Agreement with WILEY


Duai, United Arab Emirates, January 02, 2015 --(PR.com)-- As part of its committed vision to enable the Leadership capabilities to the Middle East and Africa countries, Impact Plus, the premier multinational "Business Knowledge" facilitator, has signed a partnership agreement with John Wiley & Sons Limited (WILEY) to deliver the internationally recognized Leadership Challenge program (TLC) and its students’ version; Student Leadership Challenge (SLC) within the MEA region.

As reported “… Only 7% of high-potential employees are not currently high performers. Performance is a prerequisite for potential. Only 29% of high performers are also high-potential employees. While having what it takes to achieve top performance today, the remaining 71% of high performers are missing something needed to excel at the next level of the organization,” by the Corporate Leadership Council High-Potential Management Survey, 2005

“This has been a stunning need to offer our regional leaders and middle management staff the effective leadership platforms and development program on which they will improve their leadership skills and perform a better way than what they have used to with proven results and score the desired business productivity and planned ROIs,” said Dr. Salman Al-Thobaity – Deputy Chairman, Al-Thobaity Holding (Impact Plus Mother Company).

“We have well studied plans to focus on the leadership side of the MENA students too. They are our actual asset and deserve even better care for our nation’s future. The Student Leadership Challenge of WILEY leverages us a better look toward our vision to achieve our plan in collaboration with well ranked universities, student development centers and leadership institutions within the region” – Added Al-Thobaity.

About Wiley:
Established in 1807, Wiley is a global provider of content and content-enabled workflow solutions in areas of professional development; scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly research; and education. Our core businesses produce professional books, subscription products, certification and training services and online applications; scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, reference works, books, database services, and advertising; and education content and services including integrated online teaching and learning resources for undergraduate and graduate students and lifelong learners.

Wiley has an extensive background of delivering leadership development training to multinational companies on large scale. We have a proven track record for serving the needs of our clients, adapting solutions to suit their business demands as well as ensuring a culturally sound fit. We have a dedicated and highly professional network of Leadership Challenge facilitators globally who deliver quality workshops which will offer consistency and continuity for your training needs.
Contact Information
Impact Plus DWC LLC
Dr. Ahmed Saber
+971526110108
Contact

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from Impact Plus DWC LLC
Promote Your Business