Tokyo, Japan, February 04, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning," a multi-lingual business skills application and e-learning program provdied by the Shubiki Corporation of Japan, has released a new course entitled, "Methods of Inventory Control" for smartphones, tablets and PCs in seven languages including English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
The general concept of "inventory" involves instilling employees with a cost-consciousness as basics of business, particularly in industries where businesses are expanding to overseas markets for whom this is an urgent matter.
This course, applicable to any worker, presents the general concept of inventory and its importance as well as fundemental management thinking in an easily comprehensible explanation.
A version has been prepared for each language, so it is available for use by employees in their native tongue as well as those looking to improve their foreign language skill.
The courses are provided in the form of an in-app purchase for "BISCUE App," and are also available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning program "BISCUE LS."
- Title: "Methods of Inventory Control"
- Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portugese and French
* Table of Contents:
1. Statistical Control Methods
2. Simple Operation Procedures
3. Exceptional Control Methods
4. Strict Control Methods
- Audio narration in each language is included.
System Requirements and Specifications
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Product pricing is indicated in each store.
- For "BISCUE App," courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
- Prices will be quoted separately.
- Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
For further details, please refer to:
About Shubiki Corporation
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Contents including over 900 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning."
The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, government offices, public organizations, universities, and individuals.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.