Tokyo, Japan, February 18, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new course entitled "Time Management," for its multi-lingual business skills application and e-learning, "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning" in seven languages.
The notion of time, between students and business people, domestic and overseas, is a largely fixed, but very different idea. For newly employed staff and foreign employees, you could say that time management is a necessary skill to learn as one of the foundations of working at any location.
For the companies where the productivity of white-collar business people is low, it is even more important that their staff master it in order to raise global competitive power.
This "Time Management" is designed for staff training, and provides a number of simple, easy to understand points on time management in multiple languages.
This course is available on the "BISCUE App" via an In-App purchase and also through the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
* 7 courses:
- Title: "Time Management"
- Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portugese and French
* Table of Contents:
1. Meaning and Process
3. Improving Operations
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration in each language is included.
System Requirements and Specifications
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Product pricing is indicated in each store.
- For "BISCUE App," courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
- Prices will be quoted separately.
- Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
For further details, please refer to:
About Shubiki Corporation
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Content including over 900 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning."
The courses are used by diversified users which include global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.
and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.