Jacksonville Beach, FL, March 05, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- OPT Teleservices launches new service, which provides solutions to optimize inactive toll-free numbers of marketing companies. These solutions end the problems of residual calls interfering with current phone offers, calls not generating revenue, and lastly, unwanted, costly dialer traffic.
OPT delivers on their promises to optimize and monetize unused phone numbers by:
· Generating revenue from inactive numbers.
· Preventing these numbers from interfering with current offers.
· Returning these numbers clean of any association to past offers.
· Providing blocking templates to remove unwanted dialer traffic.
· Creating customized reports indicating when numbers are ready to be placed back in service.
“We’re excited to help companies more cost-effectively manage their fleet until these numbers are ready for use by other campaigns,” states Jim King, General Manager of OPT Teleservices.
For more information on OPT Teleservices, visit http://www.optteleservices.com
OPT Teleservices provides services and applications for marketing enterprises. OPT partnerships include insurance companies, newspapers, travel programs, medical alert services, and other name brand partners. They have offices in Las Vegas, Nevada and Jacksonville, Florida.
Client Contact: Mark Burns firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency Contact: Jessica Lamore 805.242.6881 email@example.com