Malmo, Sweden, November 24, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- “We’re very excited about the improved functionality that Seavus Project Viewer will provide to our customers, especially project managers” says Mr. Ristic. “As always, we are dedicated to providing best-of-breed products and support to our customers around the world”.
More about Seavus Project Viewer 3.2:
· Seavus Secure View (SSV) to distribute important information securely – This powerful add-in for Microsoft® Project allows project managers to lock and hide columns that contain information which is not appropriate for certain team members. Once the project plan is saved in .ssv file format, team members can open the file and only see the project plan information that the project managers have pre-determined. This eliminates the inadvertent display of costs and other sensitive information.
· Japanese version – In addition to English, Spanish, German, French and Czech, SPV 3.2 now understands and speaks Japanese.
2. The following features are improved in the new version of Seavus Project Viewer 3.2:
· New feature - Chart View
· Resource Pool and Inserted Projects improvements
· Easy project plan Export
· Links between Projects Tools- Links between Projects
· Implemented Custom fields (Tools->Customize->Fields)
· Task entry view
· Task form View
· Bug fixing
Seavus Project Viewer is a standalone desktop application for opening/viewing/printing Microsoft Project® files (.mpp). It is a fully functional, robust and high quality Viewer which has been specifically designed and developed with a consistent Microsoft Project® look and feel to ensure that all Seavus Project Viewer's Users will have a minimal learning curve and an enriched User experience. The software is installed in more than 150 of the Global 1,000 companies and in hundreds of other companies across the world.
Founded in 1999, today the Seavus Group is an innovative provider of information technology solutions, custom software development, project outsourcing and quality software products. Seavus is well positioned and highly experienced in providing enterprise-wide business solutions, system integration and support to our customers worldwide. Seavus' headquarters are located in Sweden with offices in United States, United Kingdom and throughout Central Europe. We currently have a staff of over 300 professionals.
With the Seavus global network of partners, resellers and distributors they are able to deliver high quality products and develop, deliver, implement and support projects around the world.