New York, NY, June 22, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Since 2004, SmartBusinessBroker.com has helped EB-5 visa investors get their green cards in a safe and usually profitable manner, while as per USCIS statistics (seen at http://www.uscis.gov/tools/reports-studies/immigration-forms-data) over a thousand EB-5 visa investors who chose Regional centers have lost their capital and their immigrant visa status due to rampant fraud and conflict of interest found in regional centers.
Even though Regional Centers actively market and sell securities overseas, their trade association actually opposes being required to certify compliance with Securities Laws overseas as Regional Centers have committed securities fraud and violated securities laws in every single country outside the US where they've offered and sold securities. IIUSA (the trade association of regional centers) said quite clearly at https://iiusa.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/IIUSA-ltr-to-Senate-Judicary-re-DHS-reform-ideas.pdf that "IIUSA does not support requiring certification of securities law compliance by Regional Centers." What was left unsaid by IIUSA was WHY they oppose requiring regional centers to certify compliance with securities laws.
Regional centers oppose certification of securities law compliance because they violate securities laws and commit securities fraud when they illegally offer and sell securities overseas without first obtaining permission from overseas securities regulators such as SEBI, CSRC, etc.
EB-5 visa investors are advised to directly check with their local securities regulator (such as CSRC in China or SEBI in India) to verify if a regional center has obtained permission to offer or sell securities in their country or is illegally offering / selling securities without permission.
These are some of the most important questions that EB-5 visa investors need to ask in order to avoid being defrauded:
Why can SmartBusinessBroker.com offer written guarantees of freedom from fraud and conflict of interest, while regional center CEOs and marketers refuse to do so?
Why can SmartBusinessBroker.com offer a fee refund guarantee in case an EB-5 visa investor client of ours is denied due to our negligence / incompetence, while regional centers and and marketers refuse to do so?
Why do USCIS statistics show that less than 50% of the EB-5 visa investors who chose regional centers get their permanent green cards while none of SmartBusinessBroker.com's clients have been denied approval of I-829 since 2004?
Why do regional centers offer significantly lower returns than Genuine Direct Investments offered by SmartBusinessBroker.com?
Why don't regional centers disclose the amount of capital losses suffered by their investors?
EB-5 visa investors need to remember that the only safe way to get a permanent green card in the EB-5 visa category is by investing in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses.
EB-5 visa investors need to remember that SmartBusinessBroker.com offers the safest way to get an EB-5 visa by investing in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses.
Here are some of the critical reasons that EB-5 visa investors should always choose Genuine Direct Investment Businesses and avoid regional centers:
· In a Genuine Direct Investment Business, fraud or conflict of interest are rarely encountered, as the EB-5 visa investor owns and operates the business. This alone is the biggest reason why EB-5 visa investors usually experience capital loss if they opt for regional centers or risky franchises.
· EB-5 visa investors who choose Genuine Direct Investment Businesses usually earn annual ROE of 15% to 40% when they operate their own business, while those who select regional centers usually earn 0-1% annual ROI.
. Genuine Direct Investment Businesses offer easy exit strategies to EB-5 visa investors while those who invest in regional centers see terrible exit strategies.
· Regional Centers usually commit securities fraud and securities law violations while this is usually unheard of in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses.
· EB-5 visa investors usually get capital gains if they invest in a Genuine Direct Investment Business and almost never get capital gains if they invest in a regional center.
· EB-5 visa investors in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses usually see faster processing and approval of their petitions, while it takes much longer for EB-5 visa investors to get their immigrant visa through regional centers.
· EB-5 visa investors in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses have a higher chance of getting their permanent green card, while those who opt for regional centers have a lower chance of getting their green card.
High net worth individuals interested in migrating to the US, should contact SmartBusinessBroker.com for a free consultation, as they offer a turnkey solution and have a 100% fee refund guarantee if a client is denied due to SmartBusinessBroker.com's negligence or incompetence.
For more information, please contact the CEO of SmartBusinessBroker.com, Mr. Mohammed Shaikh, MBA (Accounting), CFE, Licensed Business & RE Broker (CA & FL) at +1 407 535 0616