Los Angeles, CA, June 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Smart Business Broker has been helping EB-5 visa investors get their EB-5 visas since 2004 in the Direct Investment Category, which is the only permanent category in the EB-5 visa program as regional centers are a temporary program that will expire in September unless extended by Congress. The Direct Invest Category is the only permanent category in the EB-5 visa program.
Independent analysts at GovTrack.US believe that it is very likely that the bill to extend regional centers in the EB-5 visa program will fail to pass this year as it failed to pass last year (See https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr616), which means that it is quite likely that regional centers will not remain in the EB-5 visa program after September 2015, leaving Direct Investment Businesses as the only choice for EB-5 visa investors.
EB-5 visa investors need to remember that the only certain way to get a permanent green card in the EB-5 visa category is by investing in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses, because at present, there is very little chance of the regional center extension bill passing (See https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr616).
Some of the important reasons that EB-5 visa investors should always choose Genuine Direct Investment Businesses and avoid regional centers are:
1. In a Genuine Direct Investment Business, it is quite unusual to encounter fraud or conflict of interest. This alone is the biggest reason why EB-5 visa investors usually experience capital loss if they opt for regional centers or Direct Investments in unsafe risky franchises, while those who opt for Genuine Direct Investment Businesses usually never experience capital loss.
2. EB-5 visa investors who choose Genuine Direct Investment Businesses usually earn annual ROI of 15% to 40%, while EB-5 visa investors can contact regional centers to confirm that regional centers usually pay 0-2% annual ROE.
3. Regional Centers usually commit securities fraud and securities law violations while this is usually unheard of in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses, and this can be confirmed by searching online for "regional center fraud eb-5".
4. EB-5 visa investors usually get capital gains if they invest in a Genuine Direct Investment Business and almost never get capital gains if they invest in a regional center. EB-5 visa investors can confirm this by directly asking regional centers.
5. Per USCIS statistics seen at http://www.uscis.gov/node/46814, EB-5 visa investors in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses usually see faster processing and approval of their petitions, while it takes much longer for EB-5 visa investors to get their immigrant visa through regional centers.
6. Per USCIS statistics seen at http://www.uscis.gov/node/46832, EB-5 visa investors in Genuine Direct Investment Businesses have a higher chance of getting their permanent green card, while those who opt for regional centers have a lower chance of getting their green card.
7. Genuine Direct Investment Businesses offer easy exit strategies to EB-5 visa investors while those who invest in regional centers see terrible exit strategies as regional center securities have no demand in the open market, and this can be confirmed by directly asking the regional centers.
Business owners or high net worth individuals interested in migrating to the US without getting cheated, should contact SmartBusinessBroker.com for a free consultation. SmartBusinessBroker.com offers a turnkey solution and has a 100% fee refund guarantee if a client is denied due to SmartBusinessBroker.com's negligence or incompetence.
Unlike regional centers, SmartBusinessBroker.com offers a guarantee of freedom from conflict of interest and fraud.
For more information, please contact the CEO of SmartBusinessBroker.com, Mr. Mohammed Shaikh, MBA (Accounting), CFE, Licensed Business & RE Broker (CA & FL) at +1 407 535 0616