Delray Beach, FL, October 15, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Brandon Hall Group today announced the release of the results of two new research studies -- 2015 State of Talent Acquisition and 2015 Employment Value Proposition -- on DataNow™, the research/analyst firm’s online research tool featuring proprietary and primary research data.
“This new data represents an important step in increasing our portfolio of talent management and talent acquisition research,” Brandon Hall Group CEO Mike Cooke said. “We are particularly proud of the EVP data, which we think reveals some significant challenges organizations face in realizing the potential of their EVP.”
DataNow™, available only through Brandon Hall Group membership, includes:
· Access to Brandon Hall Group's proprietary and primary research data.
· Timely, relevant HCM data, filtered by market size, geography and organizational performance.
· Ability to compare and contrast data points from leading HCM practices across high-performing organizations.
· Ability to conduct custom research projects internally.
· Ability to share data -- the right data -- with colleagues, customers, clients and partners.
The EVP research reveals that establishing a formal strategy for EVP is still evolving for many organizations. The survey garnered responses from companies headquartered in 33 countries across 27 industries. Compelling findings include:
· The most important factors contributing to attracting and retaining talent are the opportunity to do challenging and meaningful work and belief in organizational vision and mission (both at 87%).
The strategies believed to have the greatest impact on their organization's EVP are: improving manager coaching capabilities (58%), and focusing efforts on developing and retaining high-performing and high-potential talent (57%).
State of Talent Acquisition 2015 provides a deep understanding of employers' talent acquisition practices, their priorities, the use of technology to support their efforts, the metrics employed to evaluate performance, and the impact of making a bad hire. The survey garnered responses from companies headquartered in 19 countries across 29 industries. Highlights include:
· "Bad Hires": Respondents consider an average of 9% of their hires made in the past 12 months to be "bad hires."
· Most-Important Metrics: Respondents deem these metrics to be critical to their organization: quality-of-hire (40%), time-to-fill (24%), and employee and candidate experience (each at 13%).
For additional information about the DataNow™ please contact CEO Mike Cooke:
(561) 306-3576 or email@example.com.
About Brandon Hall Group:
Brandon Hall Group is a HCM research and advisory services firm that provides insights around key performance areas, including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and HR/Workforce Management.
With more than 10,000 clients globally and 20 years of delivering world-class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is focused on developing research that drives performance in emerging and large organizations, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.
At the core of our offerings is a Membership Program that combines research, benchmarking and unlimited access to data and analysts. The Membership Program offers insights and best practices to enable executives and practitioners to make the right decisions about people, processes, and systems, coalesced with analyst advisory services which aim to put the research into action in a way that is practical and efficient.