Gateshead Cleaning Company Becomes Largest in the UK and Shares Secrets of Success with Local Businesses
UK Commercial Cleaning Solutions Ltd (UKCCS) is no stranger to the headlines. In addition to sharing the love with a wide range of fundraising activities undertaken and currently underway, the Gateshead based company’s expansion into the national market hasn’t gone unnoticed either.
“We deliver a selection of high quality, industry approved cleaning courses so that businesses everywhere can learn the specialist skills they need to proceed in their own sectors. Designed to help business owners and their employees gain valuable knowledge straight from the experts, our Newcastle training school is fully equipped to deliver a variety of cleaning courses,” said Tony Earnshaw, founder and owner of UK Commercial Cleaning Solutions.
Each cleaning course calls on both classroom teaching and practical hands on experience to ensure that students learn the latest and greatest techniques in their chosen syllabus. Alongside their kitchen cleaning training, aimed at those in the hotel, catering and cleaning industries, they also provide a comprehensive one day extraction and ducting course. The UK Commercial Cleaning Solutions team also provide an education in the specialism that the company started with - window cleaning - courtesy of their water fed pole course.
“From one day sessions to programmes lasting for multiple days, our cleaning courses ensure your employees have the knowledge and experience they need to fulfil their roles to the best of their abilities. The kitchen cleaning training and extraction and ducting courses are proving particularly popular and we have welcomed trainees from as far as Trinidad & Tobago, The Emirates, Poland & Africa to name but a few. Places on our commercial cleaning courses fill up fast, so book early to avoid disappointment,” concluded Tony.
Notes to editors:
· Must not be published before W/C 7th December 2015
· UK Commercial Cleaning Solutions Ltd (UKCCS) is a cleaning company, supplier and trainer operating throughout the UK
· UKCCS provides a wide range of commercial cleaning solutions, including carpet cleaning, daily contract cleaning, fire damage repair, graffiti removal, handyman services, national window cleaning and garden maintenance
· The UKCCS team have worked with a selection of companies from all industries to deliver high standards with every clean
· In addition to this, they also supply commercial cleaning products and equipment, and run a range of training courses for organisations looking to enhance in-house resources
· For further information on UKCCS, please visit http://ukcommercialcleaning.co.uk/.
0800 032 9533