Chicago, IL, January 29, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- To help consulting firms all over the world deliver better business performance insights to their clients, The Kini Group is providing free access to its business analytics software through the launch of the KiniMetrix Partner Program.
Currently in beta, the program provides consultants with access to industry-leading analytics and valuable profit improvement insights for their clients.
KiniMetrix Partner Program Features
Participating consulting firms can analyze up to three million records per month and up to ten custom metrics at a time through a single-user license of the KiniMetrix TrueView Basic analytics modules:
· Sales Performance: Insights for sales and gross margin performance improvement
· Profit Waterfall: Profit improvement discovery through analysis of discounts, allowances, rebates, and specific costs to serve
· Churn: Identification of loyal customers and those at risk of churn
“Since launching The Kini Group in 2002, many consulting firms have been important partners for us. They love our business analytics software’s efficient delivery of actionable insights, margin analysis frameworks unlike any other in the industry, and report-ready visualization,” said Dev Tandon, Founder and CEO of The Kini Group. “By launching the KiniMetrix Partner Program and providing free access for consulting firms, my team and I can deliver profit improvement opportunities to even more firms and their clients. We’re excited to help consultants spend less time performing analysis and more time delivering data-driven business strategy for their clients.”
Program Upgrade Opportunities
Consulting firms seeking additional KiniMetrix features can upgrade their accounts with the following features for a standard fee:
· Price Realization module: Isolation of changes in customer and product mix to determine the true impact of price increases on margin
· Price Volume Mix Analysis module: Accurate determination of the precise impact of changes in customer mix, product mix, channel mix, and other mix shifts on business performance
· Indexing module: Scientific segmentation analysis
· Multiple user licenses
· Faster support turnaround times, and more support hours
· Additional custom metrics
· Back-end ETL data cleansing and management
· World-class consulting support
Please contact The Kini Group for upgrade feature pricing.
The KiniMetrix Partner Program is currently in beta, allowing The Kini Group to improve its features using feedback from global consulting firm participants before its public launch. Consulting firms are encouraged to join the waitlist to ensure their spot during the next wave of participant openings. Those interested can sign up on The Kini Group website.
About The Kini Group
The Kini Group blends proprietary metrics and frameworks, smart Business Intelligence and reporting software, insightful analytics, and creative problem-solving to help businesses achieve their bottom-line goals and achieve profit growth. To learn more about KiniMetrix and how it has helped drive powerful growth for companies, please visit The Kini Group website.