London, United Kingdom, April 08, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Border Force officers were among a rescue team that saved more than 100 migrants in the Mediterranean. HMC Protector, one of Border Force’s cutters, was on patrol for Operation Triton south of Sicily when it was alerted by the Italian Marine Rescue Co-Ordination Centre to a migrant boat in distress.
Join UK Border Force’s Assistant Director Doug McLellan at SMi’s Offshore Patrol Vessels Technology conference taking place 8th – 9th June in London. The Commander will give an exclusive insight in the technical capabilities of the Cutters for humanitarian missions as well as the on- and off-board systems to monitor busy coastlines and open ocean.
Secure your booking now at www.offshorepatrol.co.uk/prcom. There is currently an early bird offer available; book by 29th of April to save £200 off the conference price.
Benefits of Attending:
· Some of the world’s biggest OPV producers for maritime organisations attending
· Extremely focused on new technologies available to OPV using nations across Europe and beyond
· Expert led panel discussions on international cooperation in operations and the future prospect for modular technologies
· Briefings from leading Navy and Coast Guard officers from around the world
· Learn about current and future national OPV platforms and how they enhance maritime security
· Discover how to optimise business potential by working with these countries
For delegate enquiries, contact Esha Sharma on +44 (0) 207 827 6054 or email@example.com. Military, Government and Public Sector Rates available.
Contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offshore Patrol Vessels Technology
8 – 9 June 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6004
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi (Group) Ltd is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk