Poway, CA, January 09, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- LiveProject Professional is a stand-alone desktop application for project collaboration and sharing Microsoft Project ® files (.mpp). LiveProject Professional is extremely stable and robust, specifically designed with ease of use in mind. New users will have a minimum learning curve and managers will find unique value in sharing and collaborating on project plans that their teams can view and understand at a glance. LiveProject Professional is installed with customers worldwide and is available as a 30-day free trial.
With the release of LiveProject Professional Version 2.2, KaDonk continues to add value to its extensive list of features. In addition to editing and adding task suggestions to plans, LiveProject Professional 2.2 now supports the following features:
• Users can now make suggestions to delete tasks from projects. These suggestions must be approved by the manager like all others.
• Custom Fields are now included and can be edited by users. Users simply add the custom fields in the Edit Task dialog and start making suggestions. LiveProject Professional now has a complete list of editable fields, making it easier to collaborate on all aspects of a project plan.
• Managers will now see only columns with suggested changes, providing them with an unprecedented overview of suggestions. This saves the manager time and effort and ensures no changes are missed.
• Export to Comma-Separated-Values files. Users can now select tasks and quickly export them with selected columns to CSV files. Export includes Tasks, Resources and Task History (when using LiveProject Professional).
• Export to Excel (Beta). LiveProject can export any tasks to Excel spreadsheets. Exports are placed in separate sheets within Excel and are automatically given a name. Subsequent exports will override old data, but they will keep the same named range. This allows users to export to existing Excel sheets with existing formulas or pivot tables.
• Export to PowerPoint (Beta). This powerful new feature exports selected tasks and resources to PowerPoint templates. Each task and/or resource can be exported to its own slide. This allows for creating management presentations directly from project files with the click of a button. PowerPoint templates are user configurable and can include any project field.
• User definable alarms (Beta). With alarms, users can set up “triggers” on a project that can cause the viewer to automatically highlight tasks, play a sound or show a notification. For example, tasks that are going over budget may be highlighted in red and tasks that are moved forward may be highlighted yellow. This function is extremely powerful and completely user configurable.
To try LiveProject's innovative collaboration features, sign up at http://www.kadonk.com for a 30-day free trial.
To purchase LiveProject Professional, go to http://www.kadonk.com/restricted/Purchase.aspx.
KaDonk, headquartered in Poway, CA, is a sharing and collaboration solutions provider. KaDonk’s vision is to provide "information at your fingertips" to improve the visibility, productivity and quality of Project Management with the help of specialized tools, such as LiveProject and related consulting. KaDonk provides a free project viewer and collaboration software for Microsoft Project ®. KaDonk's software is being used by public and private companies worldwide. KaDonk was founded in 2005.