London, United Kingdom, April 21, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- During April 2016, the Group General Manager, Gary Bowyer embarked on a ten-day trip, visiting the team along with a number of key customers and suppliers across the region.
Originally operating from a small serviced office in Tsim Sha Tsui East (Hong Kong's Kowloon peninsula), the company has steadily grown over the last decade. Croylek Hong Kong now supply electrical insulation solutions to a range of industries including the medical, automotive, transport, transformers and the Hong Kong film industry.
The company boasts a fully staffed branch office and warehouse in the industrial Kuwn Tong district with customers across Asia in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan. They have also built up a stable and reliable network of suppliers and manufacturers, allowing them to compete in both the Asian and European markets.
Gary Bowyer, Group General Manager, Croylek Limited said, “The last 10 years have been very positive for us as a business and we have embraced the differences in culture between Asia & Europe. I am confident that we will continue to grow from strength to strength in our Asian markets.”
Mark Kosky, Managing Director, Croylek Limited said, “I am delighted with the attainment of this landmark. Establishing an overseas presence is not an easy thing to accomplish, but thanks to the continued efforts of the team, our Hong Kong office has successfully grown and developed. This has helped us to offer a high level of support to our customers in the Asia Pacific region.”
For further information, please contact Leonard Bennett on 0208 668 1481 or email email@example.com
• 1963 - Croylek Limited was registered.
• 1964 - Croylek Limited began trading with the office originally located in South Croydon. The original company focus was towards the provision of products and services to customers in traditional industries such as ‘Electric Motor Manufacture & Repair’ and ‘Coil Winding’.
• 1979 - Due to rapid growth and success, the company relocated to its new premises in Coulsdon, Surrey.
• 1998 - The company attained its ISO 9001:2008 certification.
• 1999 - Croylek went through a successful Management Buyout.
• 2006 - As part of the global development strategy, the first Croylek overseas office was opened in Hong Kong in order to provide products and services to the Far East market, with emphasis on mainland China.
• 2007 - Croylek Limited underwent phase 1 of its warehouse and head office redevelopment, which resulted in the company doubling its floor space and trebling its stock volume. The Coulsdon branch successfully acquired the Croylek Somerset branch, taking over its operations.
• 2011 - Croylek Limited purchased the trading rights and business activities of Vulcascot Industrial Laminates Ltd. This enhanced Croylek’s position in the Industrial Laminates market, whilst providing an excellent platform to promote its range of Croylam products.
• 2014 - Croylek Limited celebrates its 50th anniversary.