Miami, FL, August 25, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- ezCheckPrinting check writer from halfpricesoft.com makes it easy for small businesses and non-profits to write checks. By utilizing the latest version of ezCheckprinting business check writer from Halfpricesoft.com, nonprofits can now collect donated funds in a quicker manner. ezCheckPrinting software now add feature to print check draft and customers will receive funds for the organization in record speed.
The latest ezCheckPrinting software is also compatible with Windows 10 systems without extra cost. You can run ezCheckPrinting Mac and Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP systems also. Business owners can now create and print professional checks with business logo from a laser printer less expensively. The software can be easily adjusted to check on top, middle, bottom or three per page. ezCheckPrinting is also able to print checks formatted for QuickBooks for those customers who use QuickBooks financial software.
This software can be acquired at no cost with recurring promotions through Trialpay at:
Or go to video "How to print MICR check at $0 Cost":
Unique features of this check writing and printing software include, but are not limited to:
- Supports unlimited clients
- Supports company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Supports network version from 2-10 users
- Reprint checks from the register quickly
- Eliminates extended learning curve for those who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — Eliminates high cost pre printed bank checks
- Supports both blank check stock and pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Supports signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Supports multiple easy to use report features
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software
- Print recurring checks
- Supports unlimited accounts
- Supports printing unlimited number of checks
"Nonprofit organizations are switching to latest ezCheckprinting business check writer in an effort to collect donations faster," said Dr Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user-friendly, and totally risk-free software.