San Diego, CA, November 04, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Wrensilva™, formerly Wren HiFi, is bringing premium quality audio together with handcrafted, modern furniture design for their latest product release. The new Wrensilva Standard One stereo console is reimagining the record console of decades past, combining style, value and a true high-fidelity audio system into a stereo console that sounds as good as it looks.
Designed as a smaller, simplified version of the M1 Flagship model released early last year, the Standard One has been pared down to its essential features making for a more affordable, streamlined audio system.
Handcrafted in San Diego, California, each console is loaded with a fully decoupled belt-driven turntable, a pair of Wrensilva C80M 8 inch 2-way speakers and a room-shaking 300 WPC of clean output power. Ensuring no sound compromises were made to make way for sleek design, the Standard One console is constructed using multiple isolation and decoupling techniques to make sure no internal speaker vibrations enter the turntable stylus, letting the exceptional quality of their audio components shine.
Striving for convenience and connectivity, the Standard One includes extended-range Bluetooth with APTX®, an optional WiFi streaming SONOS® CONNECT receiver, a 3.5mm audio jack in the top deck, and a built-in vinyl storage pocket. Additional inputs are included in the interior compartment for anything from an old school cassette deck to a state to digital cable box. Pre pre-amp audio line-out jacks make it easy to tie the console into existing home or commercial AV systems.
Wrensilva’s latest design is truly one of a kind. With hand-selected woods, the benchcrafted Standard One is a beautiful and engaging centerpiece that provides extraordinary sound alongside the "analog" interaction with your music that you've been missing.
Available in Walnut or Rift White Oak: $6,900. Customization available.
For orders and additional inquiries, visit wrensilva.com
· Handcrafted in San Diego, California
· Standard finish available in walnut or rift white oak
· Premium figured wood upgrades available
· Wrensilva Integrated 300 WPC Amp with
· HQ Phono Preamp
· Fully decoupled belt driven turntable
· Wrensilva constrained layer, grain matched plinth
· Ortofon 2M Red MM cartridge
· Bluetooth with aptX® for wireless streaming +
· Extended range antenna
· Optional WiFi streaming SONOS CONNECT integration
· 4 additional auxiliary inputs
· Built-in Wrensilva 8" Bass Reflex Speakers
· Premium Peerless and Vifa speaker drivers
· LED lighted upper wood deck
· Optimized crossover phase coherency for speaker driver elevation
· Braced and acoustically dampened speaker compartments isolate vibration
· +/- 2.5 db at 38 Hz to 20k Hz at typical off axis listening position
· Compartment below turntable for additional devices, etc.
· Grommets in lower section for ventilation and wire management
· Quiet-run fan with easily accessible disable switch
· Solid aluminum knobs and engraved faceplates
· Removable speaker frames with hidden magnetic fasteners
· Polished aluminum legs that adjust for leveling
· High quality torque hinges on doors for rattle-free listening
· Pre pre-amp Audio Output Jacks easily tie into existing home or commercial av systems
· 2 year limited warranty
· All Wrensilva stereo consoles are built to order. Lead-time is typically 8-10 weeks plus freight time.
Based in the heart of the creative community of North Park, San Diego, Wrensilva is the brainchild of Scott and Debra Salyer. Founded in 2011, Wrensilva is equal parts grandpa's woodshop and mad scientist electronics lab with a dash of CBGB for flavor. Their goal is to celebrate the recorded music listening experience, to recapture the warmth that radiated from consoles of decades past, and to take an old concept and create something new. Each stereo console is custom fabricated using the finest techniques and woods available, with sustainability and the search for underutilized materials an everyday priority, ensuring that each product is built to sound as good as it looks.