Raleigh, NC, February 02, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Dancing Elephants Achievement Group of the Carolinas will hold its February seminar, “No More Brush-Offs and 5 Stupid Things Salespeople Do That Cost Them Money!” on Feb. 13, 2008 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Cary Chamber of Commerce located at 307 N. Academy St. in downtown Cary. Check-in begins at 11:30 a.m. The cost of the seminar is $47 in advance or $57 at the door and includes lunch.
In this session, you’ll discover:
• The 5 Human Motivations and how to use them to make sales
• Why building rapport isn’t enough but what is
• How to find out what your prospect really wants
• What prospects like and what turns them off
• What mistakes occur in the first 30 seconds of an appointment and how to avoid them
• How 87% of salespeople close the wrong way and what to do about it
• How to do half as many proposals and get more business
• How to eliminate the “I want to think about it” argument
• Why you need to W.A.I.T. when you meet a prospect
This program is intended to help attendees learn how to get business from a greater percentage of their prospects without using pressure, tricks or manipulation.
About Tim Moore:
Tim Moore is the principal and owner of Dancing Elephants Achievement Group of the Carolinas. He is also a contributing author of the book “Six Secrets of Sales Magnets - How to attract all the business you want.” Tim has almost thirty years of sales and training experience for such companies as Pepsi-Cola, Gillette, DowBrands, and L’Oreal USA. Tim’s mission is to show entrepreneurs and salespeople how to make more money in less time than they ever thought possible. He fills his days with teaching classes, private coaching and making presentations around the country. Tim@dancingelephants.net
About Dancing Elephants:
Dancing Elephants is dedicated to helping corporations to create vibrant, successful sales cultures by applying the principles of ethical selling. Customized training is offered through on-site group programs, monthly sales meetings, workshops, and speaking engagements. The company also offers formal classroom training conducted under the name Elephant University. Dancing Elephants was awarded the Cary Chamber of Commerce 2006 Small Business Employer of the Year. For all sales course and seminar information, please visit www.deagsales.com or call (919) 460-6909.
Dancing Elephants Achievement Group