Washington, DC, May 19, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Connectiv, the Business Information Association, announced nominations are open for a brand-new awards program, the Connectiv Innovation Awards. The program is based on innovative solutions to the biggest problems facing the industry. Three Innovation Award winners will be selected in each of the six categories to present and compete for the People’s Choice Innovation Award on September 14 at the Innovation Awards Festival in New York.
Six Innovation Categories:
· Delivering a Dynamic Customer Experience – Recognition for innovative customer experience strategies and implementation.
· Retooling Your Business Model – Innovation as reflected in new iterations of the business model or a full-scale shift in the model to be more competitive in your marketplace.
· Leveraging Ecosystem Partners – Innovation as reflected in tapping the ecosystem through collaborations and partnerships with creative startups and companies.
· Creating a New Revenue Stream – Recognition for innovation in the development of new products and services.
· Revitalizing Your Workplace Culture – Innovation as reflected in creating a dynamic workplace. It can include use of space and place through design and architecture; the creation of a collaborative culture; use of systems solutions and teams in creating innovative work solutions.
· Retaining Top Talent – Recognition for innovative strategies and practices to retain top talent.
Two Leadership Awards:
· The Disruptive Innovator – Recognition for an innovative leader who inculcates their organization with the vision, strategy and execution of innovation.
· The Most Innovative Company – Recognition for a company that embeds innovation into its business model, operations, culture and vision.
Learn more about the categories here: www.siia.net/connectivinnovationawards/categories
The Call for Entries is now open and the early bird rates ends June 1, 2017; the final deadline will close June 30, 2017.
Mike Marchesano, Managing Director or Connectiv states, “The Innovation Awards are open to the entire B2B media and information ecosystem. Media companies, solution providers, technology innovators, information companies and other entities are encouraged to participate in this celebration of innovation. This is a signature program for Connectiv, which is an advocate for accelerating innovation in the business information industry.”
Kevin Novak, CEO of 2040 Digital, a member of the Connectiv Board of Directors adds, “Today’s business environment is highly dynamic. Businesses need to innovate to respond to these market challenges. Today it is required to be nimble and iterative and that can only occur through innovation. You have the opportunity with the Innovation Awards not only to enter your work, but also to share your expertise with others who need it.”
Kip McDaniel, Content Director of Institutional Investor and on the Innovation Awards Advisory Board adds, "Innovation is hugely important in our industry, and with the changing dynamics of the market, it’s absolutely essential that we make forward-looking changes because it’s the only thing that’s going to allow our businesses to survive. So, it’s really important to enter the Innovation Awards. For one, it motivates your team; two it can motivate you to do better work; and three, the results are going to perpetuate this very important industry we work in."
Industry experts including executives, product managers, analysts and consultants are also invited to apply to judge the Connectiv Innovation Awards. A peer jury will screen all entries online. Three winners in each category will be selected and invited to attend the Innovation Festival in New York on September 14 to present their ideas. Additionally, the online peer jury will select three finalists in each of the two Leadership Awards categories. A final jury will select the winners for the two Leadership Awards.
Connectiv (the Business Information Association), is the only global business information association that accelerates innovation for leading and emerging content, data and technology companies. Connectiv helps members move faster and smarter with collective knowledge, access and resources. We move business forward by providing the essential information and services that are pivotal for millions of global businesses to make the right decisions to drive commerce. Connectiv membership represents over 200 world-class business information companies who reach an audience of more than 100 million professionals. These companies drive more than $20 billion in annual revenues, and their collective industries represent a $400 billion global market. Connectiv is held by SIIA, is an umbrella association representing 800+ technology, data and media companies globally. For more information, visit connectivb2b.net.