Los Angeles, CA, July 05, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- As we all know, go to the professional recovery store to find the lost data back, it not only wastes time but also costs much money. So possessing a special data recovery application will be the best choice when we lost our data.
Today, Cisdem announced the released of Data Recovery 4.1.0 for Mac what is aimed at recover different file types from different device. The new version updates with the optimizing deep scan, such as the scan speed, file recovery, supported formats etc.
“Recover data is always a hard work for user, the longer time you deleted data, the more difficult to recover them,” said Aaron Smith, Cisdem Project Manager, “This time we spend much energy in optimizing deep scan, it will recover the data more exactly and quickly. We believe it will be a good news for people who need to recover data.”
What's New in Version 4.1.0?
Optimized Deep Scan
For the deep scan recovery mode, it needs to scan more files with deep depth. In the new version, it optimized deep scan with faster scan speed, more files recovery and more supported formats etc.
Reduced memory footprint
Optimized code of application to reduce its memory footprint.
Friendly results showing interface
l Support to show files counts of every format and category,
l Support to show counts and total size of list files to be recovered
l Choose the exact format to recovery easily with sort by letter
More Improvements to Make it User-friendly
l Redesigned intuitive UI.
l Fixed crash issue when recovering files and previewing large file
l Added confirmation window when trying to cancel scanning process
l Fixed some minor bugs.
Other Main Features
1. Supported Multiple File Types: Recover all types of files, such as photos, videos, audios, archives, emails, document, etc.
2. Quick Scan & Deep Scan: Two recovery modes to meet different data loss situations.
3. Supported Storage Devices: Restore deleted or lost files from virtually any internal or external storage device, such as Mac hard drive, SSD, HDD, SD card, flash drive, Canon/Nikon/Sony camera, iPod/MP3/MP4 player, etc.
4. Supported Multiple Disk Formats: Allow users to recover the lost disk partitions and get back data from File systems like HFS+, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, etc.
5. Supported Data Loss Cases: Accident deletion, device formation, virus damage, unexpected power off, factory reset without backup, etc.
6. Preview: Allow users to preview data to locate lost file and check their quality in advance.
7. File Filtering: Filter the search results by file names, sizes to find files quickly.
8. File Classification: Classify and export the recoverable data according to file types.
Price and Availability
Cisdem Data Recovery 4.1.0 for Mac is currently available from the Cisdem official website. You can get a single license with $49.99, and free update the latest version all the time. A free trail version can also be downloaded. To get more information about this data recovery software for Mac, you can visit https://www.cisdem.com/data-recovery-mac.html.
Cisdem provides productivity and business software that helps Mac users to get their job done faster. The products include top rated software centered on Utility Tools – data recovery, duplicate finder, Appcrypt; PDF tools, and multimedia tools. The company is dedicated in building highly efficient Mac software that make life easier and processes simpler. More detail information about Cisdem official website.