Toronto, Canada, August 17, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- INFINITI LAB awarded the INFINITI Singapore Landing Pack to Canadian startup Pantonium after seeing the evolution of their offering through the program. Pantonium are uniquely positioned to break into the Southeast Asian market with their cutting edge technology to help solve route optimization challenges in urban mobility.
Pantonium was chosen for this opportunity by a panel consisting of executives from INFINITI, Deloitte and Singapore startup ecosystem. The startup is already in talks with government bodies and leading private partners to find the best way to roll out their services.
The Landing Pack, which is worth over US$50k, consists of the following elements:
• 6 months of coworking space usage at Collision 8
• Legal advisement from CMS (Olswang/Holborn Law)
• Brand strategy and government relations advisement from Bell Pottinger
• Lifetime membership from Nest Mettā (for their global membership community/digital/spaces in Hong Kong, Nairobi)
• INFINITI funded social marketing credits/PR consultancy
Remi Desa, the founder of Pantonium said, “This is an exciting time for our company and the startup landing pack in a market like Singapore is an important step for us to expand in this dynamic region. Our advanced fleet management software has the potential to turbocharge the existing public transport services across Southeast Asia, and after these 8 weeks, we feel even more confident that this is the next frontier for us.”