Cleveland, OH, January 10, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Super Lawyers' attorney-led research team has designated the following Buckley King attorneys as Ohio Super Lawyers and Ohio Rising Stars for 2018. "With no more than five percent of attorneys in Ohio receiving such recognition, we are thrilled to have such an impressive representation from the Firm," stated Brent M. Buckley, the Firm's Managing Partner.
Buckley King's 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers include:
* Brent M. Buckley (Business/Corporate Law)
* Richard M. Bain (Business Litigation)
* Jeffrey Baddeley (Bankruptcy: Business)
* J. Timothy Bender (Tax Law)
* Elizabeth A Crosby (Employment & Labor Law)
* Theodore M. Dunn, Jr. (Business Litigation)
* Harry W. Greenfield (Bankruptcy: Business)
* Lisa Arlyn Lowe (Banking Law)
* Rosemary Sweeney (Business/Corporate Law)
* Jeffrey C. Toole (Business/Corporate Law)
2018 Ohio Rising Stars include:
* Heather E. Heberlein (Bankruptcy: Business)
About Super Lawyers: Super Lawyers (a service of Thomson Reuters) is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Every year, the attorney-led research team at Super Lawyers undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluations of candidates, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check. For more information, please visit www.superlawyers.com.
About the Law Firm of Buckley King: Buckley King is a solutions-driven full-service law firm. Our attorneys and professionals commit every day, and on every engagement, to provide outstanding client experiences based upon value, quality, efficiency and thought-leadership. We pride ourselves on providing counsel that is objective, on time/on budget, and with an independence of "straight answers." Rethink your outside counsel(TM). Learn more about Buckley King at www.buckleyking.com.