Jakarta, Indonesia, January 24, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Transafe Indonesia announces another successful year in business by acquiring 7 company Awards and nominations during 2017. This achievements and a few other company and business achievement are mentioned at Transafe Indonesia Management Meeting conducted at Swiss Bell Hotel Jakarta from January 16-20th 2018.
The 7 Awards and Nominations Are
1. Best Quality Service Company of The Year on Jan 2017
2. Two (2) nominations on Business Company Award Winner in Feb 2017
3. Two (2) nominations on Indonesia Best Performing Company Award Winner in Jul 2017
4. “Penghargaan Perusahaan Terbaik Indonesia” Award on Minor “Excellent Customer Service” Nomination, Oct 2017
5. “Penghargaan Perusahaan Terbaik Indonesia” Award on Minor “Best Growing Company” Nomination, Dec 2017
In this event there are other achievements announced:
· Zero Accident during training execution on 2017.
· More than 80% internal trainers have been certified by BNSP, Migas or “Kemnaker.”
· BNSP Certification Sales Increase by 281% on 2017.
· Number of certificate issued increase 31% to 3472 certificates per year.
· New Office Acquisition for LSP Transafe Indonesia and TransWISH Indonesia.
· The Most Monthly Sales Target Achieved and Surpassed in the last 5 years.
· The Most Employee recruitment by Company in the last 5 years.
· The Most Employee Bonus and incentives shared by Company in the last 5 years.
Dony Budidharma, Director of Transafe Indonesia won’t comment on the Door Stop Interview. He signs to ask the comments to leaders and managers.
Sri Astuti, Transafe Indonesia Marketing Manager said that she is grateful with the achievements above. She hoped that this year, the teams get more solid to face challenges in 2018 and beyond. Ryska Carolina Nababan, Transafe West Indonesia and Neighboring Countries Branch Manager (TSSM) point that in between slow economics and low projects in various areas; The closure of many companies; Transafe Indonesia is still hiring employees and shares the highest amount of Bonus and Incentives last year.
Ryska also hoped that in 2018, All new and Increased Target will also be achieved and exceeded.
About Transafe Indonesia
Transafe Indonesia is a registered HSEQ (Health safety Environment Quality) training and consulting services in Indonesia. Registered Training Provider at Ministry of Manpower, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and Registered Competence Assessment Venue by BNSP More Information can be obtained in Transafe Indonesia website (http://www.transafeindonesia.com)
For more information, please contact Transafe Indonesia Business Development at:
PT. Transafe Dharma Persada
Wisma Pede 3rd Floor Suite B304
Jl. MT Haryono Kav 17
P. +62 21 8311 903/904 ext 17
F. +62 21 831 2847