New York, NY, February 17, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series, the leading producer of regulatory focused webcasts, announced today that it has scheduled a live webcast entitled How to Deal with Mental Health and Substance Abuse: Practical Tips and Strategies Lawyers Need to Consider. This two-hour event is scheduled on March 6th at 12:00 pm ET.
This live Webcast will offer an in-depth discussion on how mental health and substance abuse impact the legal profession as well as the common factors that contribute to the high incidence of these issues. The speakers will provide guidance to help attorneys manage and combat anxiety, depression and substance addiction, and comply with the ethical rules regarding mental health issues and substance abuse.
Key topics include:
- Recent Statistics on Mental Health Issues and Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
- Managing Legal Workload and Addressing Toxic Stress
- Impact of High Levels of Stress to Legal Profession
- Substance Abuse, Addiction and the Workplace
- Ethical Rules Compliance and Ensuring Competent Representation
- Overcoming Mental Health Issues and Substance Abuse
- How to Recognize and Address Substance Abuse in the Workplace
Anthony J. LaBella, Esq.
Ury & Moskow, LLC
Executive Director of the Legal Professionals Program
Caron Treatment Centers
James S. Walker, Ph.D., ABPP
Forensic Neuropsychologist & Managing Principal
Neuropsychology Consultants, PLLC
For an updated list of the faculty panel, please visit:
About The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Group brings together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts that study the impact of changing regulations and help businesses succeed through proper regulatory compliance.
Visit http://theknowledgegroup.org/ for further information and inquiry.