Chicago, IL, June 04, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Starting June 4, Massoud Ghaffari of Chicago rejoins Implementation Engineers, a Performance Excellence company based in Chicago, to lead its sales efforts.
As SVP of Strategy, Massoud will lead the sales organization and be accountable for all sales-related activities as follows:
· Develop and execute Implementation Engineers’ (IE) sales strategy;
· Develop and execute processes to actively manage the sales funnel;
· Implement processes to improve customer-facing quality and messaging;
· Oversee collateral used to support the sales process;
· Implement Operational Excellence program across all sales processes;
· Work with the Marketing team to integrate Digital Marketing into the sales process.
“Massoud’s leadership and talent will help IE achieve new levels of success for its clients. His knowledge and expertise are welcome additions to Implementation Engineers’ team,” remarked Robert Zadel, president and chief operating officer.
Massoud holds an MBA from Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin. He is also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). Massoud previously worked at IE from 2009 to 2015.
About Implementation Engineers
Implementation Engineers, LLC is a a global operational services company that partners with firms in nearly every industry to create and accelerate the implementation of operational and organizational strategies. IE’s enCompass® wholly integrated implementation methodology is data-driven and puts IE’s expertise into action to create solutions for sustainable results.