Hillsboro, OR, July 19, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Edupliance announces webinar titled, “Sexual Harassment Prevention in the Workplace” attendees will understand about prevent sexual harassment from occurring in their workplaces. The event goes lice on Friday, July 20, from 01:00 PM to 02:30 PM, EST / 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM PST.
Sexual harassment exists at every level from universities, to workplaces, to healthcare and even in law firms. No matter one’s gender, everyone has the legal and ethical right to be free from sexual harassment and assault. So what prevention and intervention strategies have your organization created and implemented to address the epidemic of sexual harassment? Are those strategies working?
The 90-minute webinar will be conducted by Dr. Susan Strauss is a national and international speaker, trainer and consultant. She has worked as a psychiatric nurse and her undergraduate degree is in psychology and human services. Her specialty areas include discrimination, harassment, and bullying; management/leadership development, and organization development. She is a registered nurse and has functioned as a psychiatric nurse. She works as an expert witness for discrimination lawsuits. Susan also trains and consults with business, education, healthcare, law, and government organizations from both the public and private sector.
Webinar attendees will learn:
• Differentiate between flirting and sexual harassment; illegal harassment versus psychological harassment; and bullying versus sexual harassment.
• Discuss the effective elements in your organization’s prevention strategy
• Review complaint procedures that must be incorporated into your harassment policy
• List the critical elements of sexual harassment training
• Identify the effects of sexual harassment on the target, the work unit, and the organization
• Discuss retaliation
• Identify the steps to take if you are targeted by a sexual harasser
• Explain management’s legal and ethical responsibility in the prevention and intervention of sexual harassment
• Explain what a supervisor “really” is
• Discuss whether sexual harassment can exist Outside of work
• Examine Men’s concerns regarding sexual harassment at work
• Discuss the steps to take if an employee complains about an “old” incident of sexual harassment
To register for the webinar, visit https://www.edupliance.com/webinar/sexual-harassment-prevention-in-the-workplace?utm_source=PR&utm_medium=pr.com
Edupliance is an online information provider which offers webinars (Live and On-Demand), DVD’s and downloadable resources that cover concurrent topics pertaining to various industries. With an expert panel of guest speakers, Edupliance brings state-of-the-art virtual technology solutions and industry-leading training sessions that are easy to learn, easily accessible and cater to people with varied interests. Edupliance is privately held and located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
For more information, visit