Round Rock, TX, March 07, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- Sportexe unveiled its newest synthetic turf system, PowerBlade
™, at the beginning of 2006 in response to the increased consumer demand that surrounds the monofilament system. Touted as being the softest and most durable product to grace the industry, this product could change the face of synthetic turf as it is seen today.
Although monofilaments are making their debut in North America, they are tried, proven and tested throughout the rest of the world. Monofilament fiber technology has been used primarily in Europe for many years successfully.
Most consumers are used to hearing the terminology “slit film” when referring to how “blades of grass” are produced for synthetic turf systems. Both monofilament and slit film systems are reliable and prominent on the market today. There is virtually no performance difference between the two types of systems. Additionally, as with all Sportexe products, athlete safety is of prime importance.
Here are some key benefits for the new PowerBlade™ system, by Sportexe:
• Maintains solid playing characteristics for the entire life cycle of each field
• The new monofilament fiber maintains its original form without splitting
• Less fiber compaction
• Monofilament fibers tend to spring back into in to action more effectively
• Soft touch
• The round edges of the fiber give it a softer, less abrasive feel
• Aesthetically pleasing
• Duo-tone “blades of grass” give this product a more natural look
Available in two infill options:
• 70% recycled rubber & 30% sand 100% recycled rubber
For additional information and an inside look at ALL of our cutting-edge products, please visit www.sportexe.com