New York, NY, November 01, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series, brings together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative webcasts. It has scheduled a live webcast entitled: “Automotive Patents – Owners, Technologies, and Investigating for EOU.” This event is scheduled on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (ET).
Numerous factors are promoting innovation in the automotive industry, including:
· ADAS and safety-related features are proliferating in response to new regulations and standards
· Consumer demand for connected cars is fueling development in infotainment, human-machine interface, and data connectivity features
· Autonomous vehicles will require advanced perception technologies (radar, LiDAR, cameras, AI processors)
· Alternative fuel initiatives are stimulating innovation in energy storage technologies (battery cell structures, fuel cells, new materials)
They have developed this presentation to provide an overview of technology-based patenting strategies in the modern automotive market.
· Understand the landscape: players, products and patents
· Learn where to find evidence: semiconductor, sensors, electronic, and software
· Learn to quickly find patents of value that read on this evidence
This presentation will provide examples of information and strategies to prepare for the upcoming acceleration of automotive IP management and monetization.
Jim Hines, Director of Automotive Research, TechInsights
Ariel Reinitz, Attorney, FisherBroyles, LLP
Brett Rosen, Intellectual Property Attorney, RatnerPrestia
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Congress brings together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts that study the impact of changing regulations and help businesses succeed through proper regulatory compliance.