London, United Kingdom, December 08, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- A-Team Group announced the winners of its Data Management Awards at a well-attended ceremony at Merchant Taylors’ Hall today. The annual awards, now in their sixth year, are designed to recognise leading providers of data management solutions, services and consultancy to capital markets participants.
The awards were hosted by Sarah Underwood, Editor of A-Team’s Data Management Review. Underwood was joined by renowned political journalist and broadcaster John Sergeant as guest speaker and presenter of the awards.
Award categories ranged from best sell-side and buy-side enterprise data management platforms to managed services, corporate actions, risk data aggregation, entity data, quality analysis, Know Your Client (KYC) and client onboarding, data governance, data lineage and regulatory data management. Award categories for data providers covered sell-side and buy-side reference data, corporate actions data and index data.
As well as solution categories, editor’s recognition awards were presented for best data management practitioner, best data management vendor professional, and innovation in data management.
• Best Sell-Side Enterprise Data Management Platform - Asset Control
• Best Buy-Side Enterprise Data Management Platform - NeoXam - DataHub
• Best Sell-Side EDM Managed Services Solution - SmartStream (RDU)
• Best Buy-Side EDM Managed Services Solution - State Street Corporation - DataGX
• Best Corporate Actions Solution - AIM Software - GAIN Corporate Actions
• Best Risk Data Aggregation Platform - Moody’s Analytics CreditEdge™ / Moody’s Analytics Data Alliance Portal / Moody’s Analytics RiskFoundation™
• Best Reference Data Provider to the Sell-Side - SIX
• Best Reference Data Provider to the Buy-Side - Refinitiv
• Best Entity Data Solution - Bureau van Dijk - Orbis
• Best Corporate Actions Data Provider - Exchange Data International
• Best Index Data Provider - RIMES Technologies Corporation
• Best KYC & Client On-Boarding Solution - Fenergo - Client Lifecycle Management
• Best Data Governance Solution - Collibra
• Best Data Lineage Solution - MarkLogic - Operational and Transaction Enterprise NoSQL Solution
• Best Regulatory Data Management Platform - SteelEye
• Best Consultancy in Data Management - Deloitte
• Editor's Recognition Award for Best Data Management Vendor Professional - Peter Moss
• Editor's Recognition Award for Best Data Management Practitioner - Andrew Barnett
• Editor's Recognition Award for Innovation - ASG Technologies
Underwood said: “Congratulations to the winners of this year’s A-Team Group Data Management Awards and thank you to everyone who voted. We had a large number of nominations and votes across all categories reflecting the criticality of excellent data services and data management solutions to capital markets participants.”
For information on the A-Team Data Management Awards, contact:
Leigh Hill, A-Team Group Mark Operations Manager
Tel: +44 (0)20 8090 2055 E: firstname.lastname@example.org