Noblesville, IN, March 25, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Automate is the largest solutions-based showcase of automation industry trends, leading-edge technology and business innovation held in North America organized by the Association for Advancing Automation (A3) and its trade associations, the Robotics Industries Association (RIA), Advancing Vision + Imaging (AIA), and the Motion Control & Motor Association (MCMA) at Chicago’s McCormick Place on April 8-11.
Other products on display are:
· Magnetic Gripper (MHM Series)
· Electric Actuators (LE Series)
· Anti-static Discharge Ionizers (IZT, IZN)
· Vacuum Ejectors and Cups (ZK2, ZJ, ZH)
· Residual Pressure Relief Safety Valve (VG342)
· 2-way Solenoid Valves (VX2, VXN Series)
· Digital Air Gap Checking Sensor (ISA3)
· Thermo-Control / Chiller Units (HRSH)
Visit SMC's Booth # 8139 at Automate 2019 – McCormick Place North, 2301 S King Drive, Chicago, IL
Trade Show Hours:
· April 8 (M) 10:00 – 5:00 CDT
· April 9 (T) 10:00 – 5:00
· April 10 (W) 10:00 – 5:00
· April 11 (Th) 10:00 – 3:00
About SMC Corporation of America
SMC Corporation of America is headquartered at 10100 SMC Boulevard, Noblesville, Indiana 46060, and is a subsidiary of SMC Corporation in Japan. SMC Corporation is the world’s largest pneumatics company dedicated to factory automation with technical development centers in Japan, the U.S., Europe and China.
There are 26 sales offices in the United States and 4 sales offices in Canada supported by domestic engineering, manufacturing and inventory located in Noblesville, Indiana.