Cupertino, CA, October 02, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- We all have great ideas waiting to be let out, but most of us are hindered by a fear of public speaking. If you are an entrepreneur and want to reach new heights with your business, it's time to break free from this fear. While it's true that most people prefer to read things, nothing beats the power of one-on-one communication. Public speaking, which basically means talking to anyone other than yourself, is vital to your business success.
Great entrepreneurs are comfortable in any speaking situation. There are several ways to achieve this level of confidence, including knowing your niche, understanding the pain points of your target market, learning how to handle conversations with grace, and so on.
Marjorie Saulson is the president and CEO of Vibrant Vocal Power Inc. and delights in empowering reluctant speakers, entrepreneurs, coaches, and volunteers to feel calm and confident in any speaking situation, whether they are speaking to one person or a thousand.
A hardcover, paperback, and Kindle versions of this book are available on Amazon. You can download the Kindle version of this book for free until October 6. Grab your copy now: https://amzn.to/2LWMgEf.
"This book is an awesome tool for anyone who wants to master the craft of public speaking, which is essential in business today. I love how it points out the need for great communication skills and gives us strategies to overcome our challenges," says Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), Global Credibility Expert and The AHA Guy at AHAthat® (https://AHAthat.com).
The following are five clever AHAmessages™ that you can share from this book:
● An effective business person has specific marketing strategies to help deal with any sales conversations and create the best possible outcome. #ConfidentCommunicationSkillshttp://aha.pub/MarjorieSaulson
● In public speaking, content is important. What is your message? How are you presenting it? #ConfidentCommunicationSkillshttp://aha.pub/MarjorieSaulson
● Knowing your niche and what people in it "really" want is crucial to effective communication. #ConfidentCommunicationSkillshttp://aha.pub/MarjorieSaulson
● Sometimes, your business conversations are affected by personal life situations that get in the way. You need to know how to handle them with grace. #ConfidentCommunicationSkillshttp://aha.pub/MarjorieSaulson
● If you want to speak effectively in public, be sure to incorporate the pain points of your audience. #ConfidentCommunicationSkillshttp://aha.pub/MarjorieSaulson
Read and share AHAmessages in this AHAbook on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook by going to http://aha.pub/OvercomeSpeakingFears.
AHAthat makes it easy for you to establish your expertise, whether it's by sharing high-quality content of thought leaders from around the world (over 50k AHAmessages that you can share in seconds, for free) or by quickly creating a thought leadership book of your own. You can press the "easy button" by having us ghostwrite your book and run an Amazon Bestseller Campaign. If you want to write it yourself, you can follow a simple three-step writing process. Visit https://AHAthat.com/Author for more details.
We also encourage you to read your book out loud so we can distribute the audio version on 23 audio platforms and incorporate it onto AHAthat Radio https://AHAthatRadio.com, where AHAs are streamed 24 hours a day. All content on the platform is curated by THiNKaha, which has published over 800 physical books and e-books. Visit https://AHAthat.com, and start sharing compelling content today for free in seconds.
THiNKaha makes it easy to create compelling content that helps turn corporate experts into recognized thought leaders. THiNKaha Services include: Curation for AHAthat, Thought Leadership Mentoring/Coaching, Book Publishing, Social Media, Traditional Media Coaching, Vetted Referrals, Producing and Repurposing Content for Shows like Thought Leader Life, Grow Your 1099, as well as other Thought Leadership Services, including the Creation and Support of Corporations' Thought Leadership Blueprints.
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact Jenilee Maniti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 257-3000.