Cupertino, CA, October 16, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Ninety-five percent of healthcare innovations that are launched in the market fail. The products simply did not reach an adequate level of customer acceptance and profitability. Health innovators need to learn evidence-based guidelines and practices to increase their chances for market success.
In "How Health Innovators Maximize Market Success: Strategies to Launch and Commercialize Healthcare Innovations," the author has laid out effective launching and commercialization strategies that can drive market success. This book is designed for health innovators keen on learning how to set up the key components of an early adoption commercialization strategy. It also provides practical tips and insights on pilot relationships, product development, and branding, among many others.
"In this book, Dr.Roxie Mooney's rich experience in the field combined with the knowledge that she has gathered from top health innovators, early adopters, and influencers are laid out for start-up companies to help them with their launch and commercialization decisions," says Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), Global Credibility Expert and The AHA Guy at AHAthat® (https://AHAthat.com).
Hardcover, paperback, and Kindle versions of this book are available on Amazon. You can download the Kindle version of this book for free on October 16-20. Grab your copy now: https://amzn.to/2IFbZjJ.
Here are a few of the practical AHAmessages you can share from this book:
· #HealthcarePilot strategies can make or break the success of a #HealthcareInnovation. Take the time to develop your strategies to maximize your return on each pilot relationship. http://aha.pub/DrRoxieMooney
· There are 4 times as many nurses in the healthcare field as doctors, but rarely is their input included in the #ProductDevelopment process. Successful #HealthInnovators don't overlook this segment. http://aha.pub/DrRoxieMooney
· Successful #HealthInnovators look to users and buyers to offer hidden insights, inspire new ideas, bring innovators back to reality, and help position innovations for commercial success. #ProductDevelopment http://aha.pub/DrRoxieMooney
· Successful #HealthInnovators look at their customers as part of their #ProductDevelopment team throughout the entire commercialization process and product life cycle. Do you? http://aha.pub/DrRoxieMooney
· Successful #HealthInnovators understand the impact that good #Branding can have on the #Commercial success of #HealthcareInnovations. http://aha.pub/DrRoxieMooney
Read and share AHAmessages in this AHAbook on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook by going to http://aha.pub/HealthcareInnovations.
AHAthat makes it easy for you to establish your expertise, whether it's by sharing high-quality content of thought leaders from around the world (over 50k AHAmessages that you can share in seconds, for free) or by quickly creating a thought leadership book of your own. You can press the "easy button" by having us ghostwrite your book and run an Amazon Bestseller Campaign. If you want to write it yourself, you can follow a simple three-step writing process. Visit https://AHAthat.com/Author for more details.
We also encourage you to read your book out loud so we can distribute the audio version on 23 audio platforms and incorporate it onto AHAthat Radio https://AHAthatRadio.com, where AHAs are streamed 24 hours a day. All content on the platform is curated by THiNKaha, which has published over 800 physical books and e-books. Visit https://AHAthat.com, and start sharing compelling content today for free in seconds.
THiNKaha makes it easy to create compelling content that helps turn corporate experts into recognized thought leaders. THiNKaha Services include: Curation for AHAthat, Thought Leadership Mentoring/Coaching, Book Publishing, Social Media, Traditional Media Coaching, Vetted Referrals, Producing and Repurposing Content for Shows like Thought Leader Life, Grow Your 1099, as well as other Thought Leadership Services, including the Creation and Support of Corporations' Thought Leadership Blueprints.
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact Jenilee Maniti at email@example.com or call (408) 257-3000.