Noblesville, IN, October 30, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- SMC’s booth will feature compact wireless communication technology in EtherNet/IPTM protocol supporting solenoid valve manifolds, pneumatic pressure and flow sensors with IO-Link and machine safety products will showcase the latest technologies for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
Products on display:
· Welding/Fabricating Clamp Cylinders
· Compact & Micro Clamping Cylinders
· MHM Magnetic Gripper
· End Lock & Mid-Stroke Locking Cylinders
· Jet Pulse Valves for Dust Collectors
· ISA3 Series Gap Checking Sensor
· 2-way Air & Fluid Solenoid Valves
· Category 3/4, Safety Shut-off Valves
· Chillers & Thermo Control Units
· Refrigerated Air Dryers
· Air Filters/Regulators
Show Dates & Booth Hours:
· Mon. Nov. 11 10:00 - 6:00
· Tues. Nov. 12 9:00 - 5:00
· Wed. Nov. 13 9:00 - 5:00
· Thur. Nov. 14 9:00 - 3:00
Visit SMC at Booth C13570, McCormick Place, 2301 S. Martin Luther King Drive, Chicago, 60616
About SMC Corporation of America
SMC Corporation of America is headquartered at 10100 SMC Boulevard, Noblesville, Indiana 46060, and is a subsidiary of SMC Corporation in Japan. SMC Corporation is the world’s largest pneumatics company dedicated to factory automation with technical development centers in Japan, the U.S., Europe and China.
There are 26 sales offices in the United States and 5 sales offices in Canada supported by domestic engineering, manufacturing and inventory located in Noblesville, Indiana.