Coupeville, WA, June 16, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Benchmate Systems, Inc., provider of maintenance management software solutions since 1985, announces that eight companies recently selected Benchmate as their system for maintenance management. Two existing clients expanded their use of Benchmate by adding the system to additional locations. Joining the Benchmate family of client companies are the following organizations:
· Husqvarna Turf Care - Nebraska – a division of the Electrolux Group which develops, produces and markets machines for use in forests, parks and gardens.
· Upchurch Scientific, Inc. - Washington – a leading manufacturer of fittings, tubing and accessories for the high performance liquid chromatography market.
· B.O.C. Packaging - North Carolina – manufacturer of high quality, innovative food and beverage amenity kits.
· SandenVendo- Texas – manufacturers of innovative vending machines for both refrigerated beverages and snacks.
· Solera Apple Valley Community Association - California – a planned community featuring golf, tennis, billiards, swimming with fully appointed lodge and clubhouse.
· Innovative Textiles - Colorado – a leading manufacturer of synthetic textiles with a focus on commercial applications including high quality Spectra fiber fishing line.
· Bluewater Marine Group - South Carolina – a division of market leader Brunswick Corporation that manufacturers fishing boats.
· Tamarack Country Club - Connecticut – a private country club featuring golf, tennis, swimming and dining for members since 1929.
These businesses have expanded their use of Benchmate: AmerisourceBergen now has Benchmate at nine of their facilities while Lighthouse for the Blind has extended the system to include two additional facilities.
AmerisourceBergen - North Carolina (9th facility to select Benchmate) – a comprehensive pharmaceutical services provider including distribution to pharmacies, hospitals, physicians and packaging services.
Lighthouse for the Blind - Washington (added two more facilities) – a non-profit that since 1918 has been providing employment, support and training opportunities for people who are blind, deaf-blind and blind with other disabilities.
Each business and organization will leverage Benchmate’s functionality for work order and preventive maintenance management. Maintenance tasks and activity related to cost, materials used and when work is performed will be tracked within the system.
“The trend toward simplistic maintenance management continues as evidenced by these companies that have selected Benchmate,” says Bob Nichols, president of Benchmate. “In very little time, our system can be implemented, users trained and the application put to immediate use. That’s one of the attractions of Benchmate for new customers while ease of use influences companies to expand their use of the system. We’re committed to keeping Benchmate as a logical choice for the maintenance management needs of companies, facilities and organizations with small to medium work forces.”
About Benchmate Systems, Inc.
For more than 20 years, Benchmate has been delivering maintenance system solutions to industrial and facility clients throughout North America. The tool of choice for maintenance managers responsible for small to medium size work forces across a wide-range of industry segments, Benchmate makes the complex simple by eliminating costly tasks, improving work process flow and increasing maintenance department efficiencies. Benchmate’s long-standing reputation for personal client relationships stems from the company’s client-first culture which has remained consistent since 1985. For more information, visit www.benchmate.com.