Delhi, India, August 07, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Indian Cement Industry Forecast to 2012" to its report gallery. India is fast emerging on the world map as a strong economy and a global power. The country is going through a phase of rapid development and growth. All the vital industries and sectors of the country are registering growth and thus, luring investors. And cement industry is one of them.
The report gives an extensive research and in-depth analysis of the cement industry in India. This report helps clients to analyze the competitive dynamics and emerging opportunities critical to the success of the cement industry in India. Based on this analysis, the report gives a future forecast of the market that is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move.
- Domestic demand for cement has been increasing at a fast pace in India and it has surpassed the economic growth rate of the country.
- Cement consumption in India is forecasted to grow by over 22% by 2009-10 from 2007-08.
- Among the states, Maharashtra has the highest share in consumption at 12.18%, followed by Uttar Pradesh.
- In production terms, Andhra Pradesh is leading with 14.72% of total production followed by Rajasthan.
- Housing sector is expected to remain the largest cement consumer in coming years.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- Where the Indian cement industry stands in global context?
- What are the factors that are fueling growth into the Indian cement industry?
- What opportunities exist for cement other related industries in India?
- How different states are performing in the industry?
- What are the issues faced by the industry?
- How the industry is likely to move in future?
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview and financial information on prominent players in the Indian cement sector, like Associated Cement Company Ltd. (ACC), Grasim Industries Ltd., Ambuja Cements Ltd., UltraTech Cement Ltd., J.K. Cement Limited, Madras Cements Ltd., and Jaypee Group.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis have been used for analysis and processing of information.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM129.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/