Las Vegas Short Sale Specialist Team Closes a Bank of America Short Sale in Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, NV, February 26, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The Ballen Group, a top team of Las Vegas Short Sale Specialists under the brokerage Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas has put together a comprehensive Las Vegas Short sale system for sellers. Homeowners who are facing Las Vegas foreclosure can request a Las Vegas Short Sale Agent, Henderson Short Sale Agent, or North Las Vegas Short Sale Specialist to consult with them about their needs. In addition, The Ballen Group has created a custom hardship package allowing the homeowner to complete the documents required by the bank to ease the process. Although The Ballen Group never encourages a Las Vegas Short Sale, many homeowners in Las Vegas and surrounding areas are facing true hardships that force them to attempt a Short Sale rather than face Las Vegas Foreclosure.
The Ballen Group just closed a Short Sale with Bank of America for a property on the street: Rumba Court. There was one Lien Holder, Bank of America. The property was listed for $139,500 and sold for $140,000. The ban contributed $4,200 towards the buyers closing costs and the loan was an FHA. The Seller received an approval letter with no deficiency language. An approval was obtained 80 days after the contract and short sale hardship information was submitted and closed in 99 days from contract date. There was only one buyer contracted on this property which is rare.
Many Las Vegas mortgages now exceed the fair market value of the home. Negative equity has become an increasing problem for the nation, but is excessive in Las Vegas. With the prices of Las Vegas homes decreasing, and the interest rates on previous subprime loans increasing, many Las Vegas home sellers have no choice but to negotiate with the bank to take less (also known as a “short”) on the sale of the property. The seller proves a hardship to the bank which could include divorce, loss of income, health issues and other various situations proving the monthly mortgage payments are impossible for the homeowner to pay. The home owner hires a Real Estate agent, such as The Ballen Group, Short Sale Agents to sell their home and negotiate the sale with the bank.
Call 702.482.7739 to speak with a Las Vegas Short Sale Specialist and Request your Las Vegas Short Sale Kit.
A Summary of The Ballen Method
1. Complete the Quick Qualifier with the Short Sale Agent to determine if you would be a good candidate for a Short Sale in Las Vegas and what short sale program may apply.
2. Consult with your attorney and CPA in regards to your specific situation. Remember, Nevada Real Estate Agents are not trained nor licensed to give advice on legal ramification or credit consequences of a short sale. We do have an attorney standing by to consult with you. Ask the agent about it when you call 702-482-7739.
3. Meet in our office with the short sale listing agent to authorize the listing and prepare your short sale hardship package. This is where your help truly starts and the Short Sale Process gets underway.
4. We Market your home aggressively using our Comprehensive Ballen Method to Marketing homes for Sale in Nevada.
5. We find you a Ready and Willing Buyer.
6. Your designated Ballen Group Short Sale Manager will work with the negotiators to determine and discuss the Nevada property value and the buyers offer as well as your hardship situation.
7. We receive your approval letter and present to you for decision making.
8. It is suggested that at this time you meet with your attorney and accountant to determine your choices now that the terms are stated in writing from the lien holder(s).
9. Close the short sale transaction and you are able to move on with your future.