The New Sustainability Competency: Communications Technologies for Employee Engagement, with Elaine Cohen
Barcelona, Spain, February 14, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- “Employee engagement is the key to sustainable business,” says Elaine Cohen, CEO Beyond Business Ltd, author of CSR for HR: A necessary partnership for advancing responsible business practices (Greenleaf, 2010) and Chair of the event. “The best strategy, the best product and the best business model are all subordinate to the ability of an organisation’s leadership to turn employees into practitioners and ambassadors of a sustainable business culture.”
The Event will be attended by senior HR and CSR Managers. As Elaine says, “CSR Managers and HR Managers must work together to drive employee engagement, using all available tools and especially, leveraging new digital possibilities.” Geoff McDonald, Global Vice President Human Resources, Unilever will go further into HR, defining it’s position, what role it can and cannot play in the evolving CSR landscape. He will also cover not only engaging employees, but also leaders, and delver further into the benefits companies can expect when they embed Sustainability in their core strategy.
The Event Programme will also cover:
· Successfully overcoming challenges with employee engagement for CSR in global companies to involve the whole company in CSR & Sustainability.
· Employee engagement strategy through CSR and value creation for all parties involved.
· Identifying tools to train, engage and motivate current employees on CSR and Sustainability.
· Building CSR Programmes around Employees’ Passions.
· Implementing monitoring and reporting practices to measure employee activities and effect on ROI.
· Surpassing the issues of unengaged employees, including specifics associated with many employees working outside the office or in factories.
· Maximising incentives and employee award and recognition programs to reward measurable social, environmental and/or economic improvements.
· Integrating new technologies and social media to drive engagement level for CSR.
“Boosting Employee Engagement through CSR in the Digital Era is a must-attend event,” says Elaine, “Leveraging new communications technologies for interactive and participatory dialogue with employees is the new sustainability competency which most CSR and HR Managers have yet to acquire.”
For more information on this event or to reserve your place please visit the website www.impactfivegroup.com/employee-engagement/. Book and pay online now and take advantage of the Online Early Bird, only €565 (saving €380).
Boosting Employee Engagement in the Digital Era is an Impact Five Group Production.
About the Event
How does an engaged workforce increase ROI? An engaged employee believes in and adopts company philosophy and works to achieve company goals. This creates a higher level of productivity – employees willing to go the extra mile and deliver higher quality service which in turn delivers higher customer satisfaction, repeat business and higher stakeholder returns.
An invaluable event for both CSR and HR managers who are looking to reach employees through the newest and most effective tools. Be inspired by speakers and companies who have embedded CSR and improved their business through dedication to their employees.
Barcelona, 11th June. For more information, visit http://www.impactfivegroup.com/employee-engagement/.
About Impact Five Group
Events with Impact That Deliver Insights and Contacts
Organiser of international strategic business events for senior decision-makers from global companies – both under its own brands and for major clients.
· Specialised corporate events including international business conferences and meetings and executive briefings.
· Web Conferencing – organisation of specific web conferences and summits.
· Events management – production of events on behalf of our clients from concept development to implementation.
For the delegate of Boosting Employee Engagement through CSR in the Digital Era, and future repeat patron of Impact Five Organised Events, we have developed a Loyalty Points scheme to reward loyalty and maximise delegates’ savings and investment.
For more information, visit: www.impactfivegroup.com.