Montreal, Canada, February 20, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- PHP, Quality Assurance and Java QArea experts are taking part in ConFoo Conference devoted to various web-technologies.
This event consists of 161 sessions within a week. ConFoo also provides training programs, including:
1. Advanced PHP Training ― includes the following topics: API design, application architecture, test automation, OOP, deployment and security. Instead of textbook examples, real-life problems and solution will be discussed;
2. PHP Web Security ― provides training of the participants with the different programming risks in PHP;
3. Practical Symfony2 ― will teach attendees to get started with the Symfony2. By the end of the training they will learn how to develop web applications with Symfony2;
All trainings are held on February 25-26 and are sold separately. Cost includes breakfasts and lunches during the training days.
The conference will unite over 100 knowledgeable speakers from 11 countries who share their hands-on experience with various web technologies. The number of attendees is increasing and this year the organizers expect for over 750 attendees compared to 600 attendees last year.
Attending the conference is a good opportunity for specialists who want to:
· develop professionally;
· get an inspiration considering new thoughts and ideas;
· share and demonstrate own developments, products and services;
· meet PR representatives;
· build professional relationships and partnerships.
QArea is a software outsourcing company developing Mobile, Desktop and Web Applications. QArea has been founded in 2001 and successfully operates in IT sphere till now. This is a nearshore company for Europe and an offshore provider for Chinese, Australian and American companies. The company has 4 representative offices in USA, Czech Republic, Malta and France. 200 developers and testers work in the QArea team. The business models available for customers include Dedicated Team, Time & Material, and Fixed Costs. Among company’s clients are Microsoft, Skype, the Huffington Post, eBay and more.